British Speedway Forum
diamond_ren

Jason Doyle In This Weeks Speedway Star

seems to me it's only Australians who want/need to train here ,and then want to be the tail that wags the dog ,, well Doyle can go swivel along with the rest of them , just leave a note saying than k you for letting me earn a living as a third heat leader in the premier league for all those years , and don't worry Jason you'll still have one supporter who will continue to argue for whats best for YOU , lucky for you your'e not German

• Like 3

If that's their attitude no we don't need them. Let them find another training ground on their path to the GPs

Doyle.

Isn't he the ignorant so and so who was jumping up and down at the last GP saying; and I quote: "THREE AUSSIES ON THE PODIUM, THREE AUSSIES ON THE PODIUM"!!!

He must have forgotten Tai Woffinden was - - - ENGLISH!!! I don't think.

Stupid sod!!

To be honest - I am surprised nobody else has commented on this.

Good riddance if he goes.......................

Doyle.

Isn't he the ignorant so and so who was jumping up and down at the last GP saying; and I quote: "THREE AUSSIES ON THE PODIUM, THREE AUSSIES ON THE PODIUM"!!!

Stupid sod!!

Think someone has had a sense of humour bypass........on second thoughts i think someone has had a sense of humour bypass!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

It seems to me that more riders get injured abroad. Is there a stato with the ratio of injuries per meeting in each countries top league?

When riders express their views for not liking this or that i take it with a pinch of salt. If we added a nought to their pay their viewpoint would change on the spot.

Think someone has had a sense of humour bypass........on second thoughts i think someone has had a sense of humour bypass!!! :rolleyes:

Oh - so you think he was joking do you?

Over a contentious issue like Tai's nationality - I don't think so.

I think you are missing a space, actually - I think you are missing a lot of things. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I see you are back to normal - personal attacks again. You really haven't got much else - have you?

Anyway - Slag away - I am not getting involved in yet another of your childish arguments.

• Like 1

Doyle.

Stupid sod!!

Was he really saying that. Because dudek isnt Australian either?

But you are right, why would we want the best rider in the world riding here if he is occasionally going to express opinions rather than only generic platitudes.

Was he really saying that. Because dudek isnt Australian either?

But you are right, why would we want the best rider in the world riding here if he is occasionally going to express opinions rather than only generic platitudes.

Well, at least you argue coherently wkha1. I was only quoting what he (Doyle) said.

Yeah sorry I read your post wrong apologies. Either way though all of the names mentioned above deemed it beneficial to their careers by racing here.

pawlicki ,sajfutdinov,zmarzlik ,dudek and vaculik .owe us nothing , they came here (or Not ) fully trained and when they decided it wasn't for them went back and raced in their own country . the Aussies owe us for training and for team places that given to a journeymen . there has never been an aussie who has gone straight to Poland , the poles wont have them until they have proved their worth ,and they can't do that in Australian leagues

• Like 2

Anyone running a book on how many of the whingers will return to the UK next year?

Can I get odds on Jason Crump making a return to racing and showing these upstarts how to be professional and explaining the art of good manners and some common courtesy to the hosts.

If not can these unhappy chaps leave the UK in peace and ply their trade elsewhere. That will allow U.K. Speedway to regroup which is badly needed and hopefully the punters will get to watch riders who want to ride week in week out and entertain. I will not hold my breath on any of these counts but one can only live in hope.

• Like 7

pawlicki ,sajfutdinov,zmarzlik ,dudek and vaculik .owe us nothing , they came here (or Not ) fully trained and when they decided it wasn't for them went back and raced in their own country . the Aussies owe us for training and for team places that given to a journeymen . there has never been an aussie who has gone straight to Poland , the poles wont have them until they have proved their worth ,and they can't do that in Australian leagues

Yep very true.... maybe the aussies should stay home and race in there own league.... oh wait there isn't one. Like you say holder and doyle wouldn't be where they are now without British speedway.

• Like 3

Yep very true.... maybe the aussies should stay home and race in there own league.... oh wait there isn't one. Like you say holder and doyle wouldn't be where they are now without British speedway.

IT hasn't been a one-way street

IT hasn't been a one-way street

Name the Brits that have ridden in the Aussie leagues then

Name the Brits that have ridden in the Aussie leagues then

YOU mis-understood. In my opinion Australian riders including Holder and Doyle have made a huge contribution to speedway in this country and continue to do so.

Edited by PHILIPRISING
  • Like 1

YOU mis-understood. In my opinion Australian riders including Holder and Doyle have made a huge contribution to speedway in this country and continue not do so.

I didn't misunderstand at all.

Kevin Doolan, Shane Parker Ryan Sullivan Jason Crump etc have made a contribution yes, no argument but had they not come to the UK I very much doubt they would have made a living let alone achieved what they have if they stayed in Oz.

Well Holder has made a contribution this season, pretty sure it's not to the benefit of the sport tho.

• Like 1

YOU mis-understood. In my opinion Australian riders including Holder and Doyle have made a huge contribution to speedway in this country and continue not do so.

You could argue Holder had made a contribution to British speedway for the better but has undone a lot if not most of that through his actions this season.

• Like 2