British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Peterborough 02/09/17 7:00pm Champ

This Saturday night sees the Comets take on the Peterborough Panthers in what should be a highly entertaining meeting as the Panthers side includes some top performers including Chris Harris, Ulrich Ostergaard and Jack Holder (Unless he is in Poland) :oops:

They also have good back up in Paul Starke and former Comet Simon Lambert, so Worky will have to come out all guns blazing!!

This Saturday night sees the Comets take on the Peterborough Panthers in what should be a highly entertaining meeting as the Panthers side includes some top performers including Chris Harris, Ulrich Ostergaard and Jack Holder (Unless he is in Poland) :oops:

They also have good back up in Paul Starke and former Comet Simon Lambert, so Worky will have to come out all guns blazing!!

Holder wont be riding as he's in Poland in the world u21 team cup final over the weekend.

Now I'm a comets fan, stuff those panthers

shocked with that COMmEnT oh hairless one . i will miss this one , i cant see a worky win , unless the tj and campton from tonight turn up .

so with son of bung missing , will it be a nl guest or r/r ?

Edited by jenga

shocked with that COMmEnT oh hairless one . i will miss this one , i cant see a worky win , unless the tj and campton from tonight turn up .

so with son of bung missing , will it be a nl guest or r/r ?

Panthers have a facility, no idea if R/R or guest though but no incentive to win nothing at stake , suspect it will be r/r .

lets hope its icy and cold then . he does not like ice , bumpy,wet,deep,slick and faster opposition ! is he rory slime in disguise ?

I've read somewhere that Scot Nichols is guesting for Chris Harris.

at last scotty fullfills his promise to return from about 4 years ago when he was booked to do a few demo runs and never did them but i susspect he still got paid

at last scotty fullfills his promise to return from about 4 years ago when he was booked to do a few demo runs and never did them but i susspect he still got paid

aye , fulfilling his promise to return without even knowing it !

I've read somewhere that Scot Nichols is guesting for Chris Harris.

me too , i think it was the beano ...

I remember that night and got a couple of photos of him posing with a couple of my Gems riders. He is good at posing.

Might have been but it's in Times & Star too. preferred Desperate Dandy myself.

[

wasnt desperate dan in the dandy ?

that could be a new name for comet dat ..

[

wasnt desperate dan in the dandy ?

that could be a new name for comet dat ..

That could be your new name just take the Dan bit out.

great coming from a glasgow fan , or are you .?