British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Peterborough 02/09/17 7:00pm Champ

i take it you like and agree with what ged is doing

i can believe that this is the Peterborough team . although i will not be going due to family commitments .

you know when a club is in crisis when their website does not show teams for coming fixtures peterborough and dare i say it , workington . no info at all . looks like they are

hoping that fans from both teams will turn up , no matter what .i can see a crowd of 300 or even less to watch this lot .

if the team is correct , its a big welcome back to adam roynon . do your stuff adam . we know you can do it . show them what they are missing .

ged rathbone , a guy in meltdown now showing his true colours to all .

one really bad decision is costing peterborough fans their enjoyment from the sport .

will the riding order change for workington today , lets see . . but i wont hold my breath .

although the borrowers are weakened , i still see them getting 40 points or just a touch less .

god save the world of speedway , only he can and of course donald trump can put us all out of our misery ! ! !

if ged marrowbone had ANY backbone to him , he would have pushed the workington management for another day/date to run this meeting.

looks like ged cant wait to get finished this season . in ged we trust , as some p/borrow fans USED to say .

With the 5hit you keep posting you should get yourself a job on a sewerage farm , you are so full of 5hit.

i would say to p/borrow fans . , DONT GO TO HOME MEETINGS there will be another local team to support rather than this scumbag .

They certainly wont take any notice of your stupid idiotic comments . A bit rich from somebody who is not turning up to see his own side race at home .

• Like 1

i take it you like and agree with what ged is doing

SAME QUESTION , ANY ANSWER WILL DO !

hey k nob head . i am only missing 2 meetings because of family matters .

i can count on one hand the number of meetings i have missed since the reopening in 1999.

can you ?

been miss sold p.p.i. ? get in touch with ged . your personal Peterborough Panthers Idiot .

Edited by jenga

Nichols no longer guesting as Harris average has changed....

RR for Holder

Roynon guesting for BWD

Starke

Ully

Boxall guesting for Harris

Lambert

Bacon

62-28

Surely Peterboro must have known Harris would get a true average 7 days after he completed his 4th away meeting

• Like 3

Surely Peterboro must have known Harris would get a true average 7 days after he completed his 4th away meeting

I thought everyone got a new average after 4H and 4A this year but it didn't happen in the Premiership.

Word I have is that that is absolutely untrue and that Michael Palm Toft is ready to load his van up as a guest for Wilson-Dean or Harris.

Despite the fact that that would undoubtedly make them stronger on track, they have chosen to include Roynon even though they are well aware of the acrimonious state of affairs between Roynon and the Workington promotion.

This could have serious consequences and, if so, that will be entirely down to Peterborough.

i agree there could be some sort of friction and agree adams been booked due to his/workingtons situation but if theres been anything between the 2 partys its not anyones doing apart from who evers responcible for adam and workington falling out

I thought everyone got a new average after 4H and 4A this year but it didn't happen in the Premiership.

yes it did but only once EVERY TEAM had completed the required fixtures and not as individuals.

In the Championship it was when the individual riders reached the 4h4a which of course allowed certain teams to take advantage 😜

So my understanding is that Peterborough had Nicholls lined up to guest for Harris but because his average changed (which was known seven days ago) he was then not eligible, and their request to break the rules was rejected! This results in two NL guests being used in an away meeting - this is oh so similar to last season at Edinburgh when Rathbone threw all the toys out of the pram!!

I now read that Nicholls will guest in a home meeting as a replacement for Holder.

OK simple question why isn't he guesting at Workington instead of Holder and then use rr for Harris???

It seems this team selection has nothing to do with rider availability (especially if Palm Toft rumour is true ) but everything to do with Peterborough sticking two fingers up at the rest of the league and BSPA. The sooner Rathbone gets kicked out of speedway altogether the better!

• Like 1

yes it did but only once EVERY TEAM had completed the required fixtures and not as individuals.

In the Championship it was when the individual riders reached the 4h4a which of course allowed certain teams to take advantage

16.2.7 A SGB Premiership or Championship League rider will establish an MA after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting. Should an Established MA not be achieved to be effective from 1st May, then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares.

That's what the rule says, it wasn't followed for Premiership riders, utterly ludicrous

• Like 1

So what happened to Boxall? Now have Joe Lawlor, so we have weakened an already piss taking team further.

• Like 1

So what happened to Boxall? Now have Joe Lawlor, so we have weakened an already piss taking team further.

Rathbone is on a p#ss take,before he bails out.
  • Like 1

Rathbone is on a p#ss take,before he bails out.

Certainly not encouraging signs for the club

• Like 1

SAME QUESTION , ANY ANSWER WILL DO !

hey k nob head . i am only missing 2 meetings because of family matters .

i can count on one hand the number of meetings i have missed since the reopening in 1999.

can you ?

been miss sold p.p.i. ? get in touch with ged . your personal Peterborough Panthers Idiot .

I don't care what names you call me and i'm not interested why you are not attending but if you keep throwing 5hit then expect to get 5hit thrown back at you. I don't mind constructive criticism but but some of your posts are so childish and pathetic and not worth the time of day.