British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Ipswich V Redcar Saturday

R/R for Cam

Mark Riss guests

News awaited on Nathan after he withdrew following a fall for Wolves

Think Redcar will get a point possibly 2

If it's a million pound rollover again, then the red cars will get all 4 points.

I'll wait until the play offs before going again this season, totally hacked off with the whole sport at the moment. I've met a few promoters and they seem intelligent people, why do they always leave their brains at home when they go to the conference each year?

Unless they sort out the mess the sport is currently in, then I wont be going again next season.

If they cant do it, then let some of us have a go, it's quite simple, either have separate race nights for the 2 leagues or abolish doubling up, and also don't forget to employ an independent fixture co-ordinator, so we don't have this end of season crap currently happening around the Country.

Think I've only been twice from the last 10 meetings at foxhall, and currently have no plans to ever attend again, until the sport is sorted out. Been going for 41 seasons, but this season finally broke me.

Think I've only been twice from the last 10 meetings at foxhall, and currently have no plans to ever attend again, until the sport is sorted out. Been going for 41 seasons, but this season finally broke me.

Things have been disintegrating for a while now , but this has been the most self destructing season yet .

Things have been disintegrating for a while now , but this has been the most self destructing season yet .

Its a real sign of how bad things are when the likes of Baldy lose faith.

In the past he hasnt missed any home meetings and travelled to more away than most as well as many shared events.

Now he has just lost interest through frustration.

😩😩

Its a real sign of how bad things are when the likes of Baldy lose faith.

In the past he hasnt missed any home meetings and travelled to more away than most as well as many shared events.

Now he has just lost interest through frustration.

It's perfectly understandable . We all still love the sport , two against two on a well prepared track is still a sight to behold . But the frustration of having the custodians of our sport constantly ruin it , is heart breaking .

• Like 4

It's perfectly understandable . We all still love the sport , two against two on a well prepared track is still a sight to behold . But the frustration of having the custodians of our sport constantly ruin it , is heart breaking .

Totally agree. Where has it all gone so wrong? So many good memories of Thursday night''s with the likes of Mark Loram, Chris, Jeremy, Jarek, Tony R and many more. We probably did not realise how lucky we were at the time and today is just a mere shadow of what still can be a fantastic sport with two evenly matched teams and local riders who wore the Witches race jacket with pride. Add to this the away support that travelled around the country. As a supporter of another team in the 70's, fond memories of the bus loads who descended on Rayleigh on Saturday and occupied the stand on the back back straight. Who knows, one day the good times may return.

• Like 1

Remove double uppers and you shut down about 8 clubs minimum, too many clubs or not enough riders

Yes Cookie, we can all do the maths, so the two divisions must ride on different nights. But losing a track or two wouldn't be the end of the world, as the shortage of riders is only going to get worse.

Yes Cookie, we can all do the maths, so the two divisions must ride on different nights. But losing a track or two wouldn't be the end of the world, as the shortage of riders is only going to get worse.

Losing any tracks is the beginning of the end , it's very important we try to keep all now active tracks open . Anybody who advocates losing tracks is the way forward want's to think again it may be there very own stadium that gets the kiss of death.

Go back to 6 rider teams & 16 heats. That's 18 less riders needed.

• Like 1

Two different nights or anything for both leagues still makes a mockery of the sport, in effect its two of the same leagues. Imagine two premier leagues in football, its just crazy

I've said so many times the bspa failed to act on the fundamental issues that is killing the sport last year

When there is no quick fix and you leave it so long then quite soon its over 😞

• Like 1