British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Ipswich V Redcar Saturday

Sad but understandable fans walking away, didn't think I was one of them but apart from going to most of our home meetings and a couple away then a few extra here and there the total is proberly about a dozen which I reckon is a third my usual quota. Feel like I've missed the season in a way. Shame but travelling long distances to attend a possible shambles doesn't appeal anymore and it's to expensive to risk it these days

Anyway, who's going to win tonight. I think the Witches could take it but not by as many as if Cam was riding.

Danny should be back to his best on home shale after a bit of a blip on Thursday at Redcar.

Mark Riss an interesting choice of guest, hopefully will do as good a job tonight as Mason Campton did for us.

Also hope Nathan is fit enough to ride effectively after his withdrawal from a recent meeting.

Apart from that it's all good to go with nice weather.

• Like 1

Losing any tracks is the beginning of the end , it's very important we try to keep all now active tracks open . Anybody who advocates losing tracks is the way forward want's to think again it may be there very own stadium that gets the kiss of death.

I'm only being realistic, I fully understand as a panthers fan you are currently worried. Any club that's being kept afloat by a sugar daddy/mummy can't go on forever as eventually the wallet/purse gets closed. Sad, but true.

Remove double uppers and you shut down about 8 clubs minimum, too many clubs or not enough riders

There are plenty of riders out there, problem is with averages ,

Coty Garcia rode for whilst Busch was injured , Busch is injured again , why not allow Coty back, he did nothing wrong in his time at Redcar

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number?

Thanks

The weather had turned for the worse where I am in Ipswich, it was a beautiful day, now bloody raining, hopefully only a shower and some natural watering for the track.

Ahhh was only a little shower now it's bloody lovely out there .

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number?

Thanks

Ha ha ha. Thought you were nailed on for updates!

with Sue (the updates boss) usually in place Ipswich rarely has a problem.

When Sue cant be there (hope youre ok Sue) the position is filled quite quickly as it has been again today 😛

• Like 1

Anyone that does it James does a good job, and that includes you.

Strange thing to laugh at, do you need medical help?? Maybe you already see a nurse🤔

• Like 2