British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Somerset Rebels Vs Poole Pirates 01//09/17

More than any other team

Maybe not, but Matt would never sign Chris on a 13 point average.

Maybe not, but Matt would never sign Chris on a 13 point average.

What was KK on ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

Dear oh dear

I'm so sorry speedwayfanatic and Starman

Your making yourselves look stupid again though for you 2 it's not that hard really.

Are you both upset because yet again I was right about the meeting?

Must be hard for you 2 never be right bless you.

Have a little look over the thread told you that Poole were favourites and won nicely off of the plus 4 bet.

Think semi final first legs 11 September with second legs a week later. Happy to be corrected if wrong.

Mon 11th September - Premiership Semi Final 1 Leg 1

Mon 18th September - Premiership Semi Final 2 Leg 1

Mon 25th September - Premiership Semi Finals 1 AND 2 Leg 2

Mon 2nd October - Playoff Leg 1 (Promotion/Relegation Playoff)

Wed 4th October - Playoff Leg 2 (Promotion/Relegation Playoff)

Mon 9th October - Premiership Grand Final Leg 1

Wed 11th October - Premiership Grand Final Leg

• Like 1

What was KK on

Not sure, but it certainly wasn't 13.

Great result thought we had blown it but last heat decider clinched it. Well done Hans captain fantastic. Well done Middlo. One proud pirate tonight.

• Like 4

If Swindon finish top they get the pick.

You really must take of those blue tinted glasses.Don't you see anything but Poole in the world of speedway.The reason i put who will Swindon pick is because they were already confirmed as finishing top of the league.

As predicted Poole got what they needed from Somerset. What with the gifted 4 points at Lynn and then facing them again with Lambert and Huck injured they have made the most of their chances and deserve 4th place and twoextra meetings. The TR does its stuff again

Dear oh dear

I'm so sorry speedwayfanatic and Starman

Your making yourselves look stupid again though for you 2 it's not that hard really.

Are you both upset because yet again I was right about the meeting?

Must be hard for you 2 never be right bless you.

Have a little look over the thread told you that Poole were favourites and won nicely off of the plus 4 bet.

Wrong again

Somerset were 8/13 Favourites

Congratulations to Poole on making the playoffs

Gutted as I am, I will no doubt pontificate long and hard about what damage we might have done in the playoffs but the simple fact is we missed a number of chances to "put you away" and despite an incredibly tight road you never slipped up once and the final nail was winning at Somerset after taking the lead only in heat 15. I have said it before and I repeat Hans Andersen is amazing, if you are ever unfortunate to be in a trench hes the man you want right beside you.

We look forward to seeing you next year.

• Like 4

Not sure, but it certainly wasn't 13.

He's going ok now.Many Poole fans said KK ups it for Poole.Might of been 13 for Folder,11 For KK ?? I don't know.But I know who would of been the better signing for you.

ME - Hey Gavan I've got some good news

GAVAN - What's that

ME - Poole are in the play offs.

GAVAN - WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ME - Gavan stop crying. You stop crying now.

GAVAN - Leave me alone WWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

He's probably gone to drown his sorrows

Congratulations to Poole on making the playoffs

Gutted as I am, I will no doubt pontificate long and hard about what damage we might have done in the playoffs but the simple fact is we missed a number of chances to "put you away" and despite an incredibly tight road you never slipped up once and the final nail was winning at Somerset after taking the lead only in heat 15. I have said it before and I repeat Hans Andersen is amazing, if you are ever unfortunate to be in a trench hes the man you want right beside you.

We look forward to seeing you next year.

Nice post mate. Hans came back as he said he had unfinished business.

Mon 11th September - Premiership Semi Final 1 Leg 1[/size]Mon 18th September - Premiership Semi Final 2 Leg 1[/size]Mon 25th September - Premiership Semi Finals 1 AND 2 Leg 2[/size]Mon 2nd October - Playoff Leg 1 (Promotion/Relegation Playoff)[/size]Wed 4th October - Playoff Leg 2 (Promotion/Relegation Playoff)[/size]Mon 9th October - Premiership Grand Final Leg 1[/size]Wed 11th October - Premiership Grand Final Leg [/size]

BT have already confirmed the play off finals are on 2nd and 4th, not the relegation meetings.

• Like 1