British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Somerset Rebels Vs Poole Pirates 01//09/17

Holder isnt in form and scored only 5 so r/r will make you stronger

Heeps is in good form and r/r makes them weaker

Doolan doesnt even come close to what Allen would have scored

Shanes only got 1 last time so Wood cant do much worse.

Add in an unfit Hougaard and quite clearly Somerset are weakened more than Poole.

Having a guest each and r/r each doesnt automatically balance things up!

Do you actually believe the BS you type? Or do you do it just to get a reaction?

• Like 1

I don't think we are the underdogs and I'm glad it's in our own hands now but this still could go either way. It's not like the Poole riders do things the easy way is it? They do like us to be on the edge of our seat!

Holder was untouchable in his last two rides last night.

Shanes has come on leaps and bounds since the A fixture.

If Hougaard was unfit he wouldn't be riding.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving. Lol!

Hey,he only won his last ride last night beating Auty,Jonasson had an e/f.In his other ride he got points in he came a distant 2nd to Jorgensen,again beating Auty.So he only really beat a reserve last night apart from Jonasson's e/f ;)

Holder isnt in form and scored only 5 so r/r will make you stronger

Heeps is in good form and r/r makes them weaker

Doolan doesnt even come close to what Allen would have scored

Shanes only got 1 last time so Wood cant do much worse.

Add in an unfit Hougaard and quite clearly Somerset are weakened more than Poole.

Having a guest each and r/r each doesnt automatically balance things up!

5 for Holder maybe more than Kennett and Starke get between them!

Grajczonek, Lawson and Hougaard have all been below par recently and Allen is a huge miss at home for Somerset.

Holder is a loss because overall he has a decent record at the OTA but despite that there's no way Poole should be losing this.

• Like 1

Lol! Ruffled a few feathers and some budgies don't like to hear a few truths about the way some of them have been carrying on

In your world if Poole lose tonight we would have choked. If Rye win tonight they are riding above themselves.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving.

Ah bless i see you have failed again to read what i have wrote.

Ok one more time because quite clearly you are having trouble reading.

Poole should win at Somerset, as Somersets changes make them a lot weaker

Rye are not guaranteed to beat a side who thumped them less than a month ago. Not once have i said Rye need to ride above themselves so you seem to enjoy making things up.

Do you actually believe the BS you type? Or do you do it just to get a reaction?

ok in your world then please give your opinions on what BS i have told.

Is Jack Holder in form? No (fact)

Did he only score 5 last time? Yes (fact)

Will R/R for Poole get more than 5? Yes (opinion)

Does losing Heeps make Somerset weaker? Yes (fact)

Will Doolan do as well as what Allen would have done? No (opinion)

Did Shanes only score 1 point last time? Yes (fact)

If Wood does worse it can only be by a point? yes (fact)

Is Hougaard not 100%? Yes (fact)

So please tell me what parts of my post is b...sh.t

Come on im dying to know

Edited by Gavan

Poole will win tonight unless Hougaard gets his finger out , Swindon will lose we won't be laying it on the line plus we have 3 out including Bradley who is very decent round there Ellis is a loss also with the form he's in plus David having engine issues which he'll hopefully sort out otherwise that will hamper our playoff hopes...oh well we've 'won' the league so.....😜

Pot/kettle

Lol! Ruffled a few feathers and some budgies don't like to hear a few truths about the way some of them have been carrying on

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving.

Again pot/kettle

Rye are not guaranteed to beat a side who thumped them less than a month ago. Not once have i said Rye need to ride above themselves so you seem to enjoy making things up.

Come on im dying to know

Brick wall Gavan Brick wall
  • Like 1

Popped on the forum to see what was going on...completely forgot about this fixture.

I started the season enthusiastically...but as it's progressed, have become seriously underwhelmed.

Have witnessed some fine racing on occasion, but the whole situation of doubling up, RR's, Guests, so many riders missing, so many injuries, rain offs etc have pretty much killed it for me.

Probably my least enjoyable season of watching racing since starting to watch the Rebels.

Good luck to Swindon....hope they win the league title. They deserve it.

Just a shame the whole season has been blighted by what it seems like, watching the same old riders over and over again.

I'll make a decision about 2pm as to whether to bother or not. At least there are 6 extra races tonight with a small Junior Individual meeting.

I'm of a similar opinion, but up until June I thought it had been a good season and had enjoyed being in the top flight. Different teams and local matches, albeit missing various opponents number 1s at times sucked.

I haven't been since the middle of June now, mainly because we didn't have any fixtures for god knows how long for some unknown reason. We've then tried to fill as many meetings as possible into August, and simply put anything other than a Friday wouldn't of suited me this year. So, from a selfish point of view, that's why I haven't gone to any mid week matches. It's been a regular theme though for mid week or Friday matches that we haven't had a full team for ages now and it's simply embarrassing. I cringed when reading the press release about last weeks fixtures and the amount of guests we had because of riders being unavailable or other reasons.

I go to support Somerset, and have no real interest in general speedway. I support Somerset speedway and I want to watch our riders riding for us.... not any old tom dick and Harry for the evening.

• Like 4

Come on im dying to know

Jack Holder has a good record around Somerset. 2 of his rides will be taken by the following riders.

Paul Starke - Worst form of his career.

Ed Kennett - Who is awful on the road.

Losing Heeps makes Somerset stronger. R/R can be taken by Wright, Kerr x2 and Doolan. Wright is awesome around Somerset. Kerr has been on fire this season.

Shanes would outscore Wood comfortably. Shanes would've had the beating of Doolan for starters. Wood will only score a point tonight if someone gifts it to him.

Poole will win tonight and get 4th place simply because of the timing of Lahti going to reserve. He won it for them last night at Kings Lynn think if Starke was at reserve outcome would have been a lot different at KL and probably tonight, but that's the look of the draw.

Poole could even spring a surprise in the play offs if Lahti is at reserve.

Jack Holder has a good record around Somerset. 2 of his rides will be taken by the following riders.

Paul Starke - Worst form of his career.

Ed Kennett - Who is awful on the road.

Losing Heeps makes Somerset stronger. R/R can be taken by Wright, Kerr x2 and Doolan. Wright is awesome around Somerset. Kerr has been on fire this season.

Shanes would outscore Wood comfortably. Shanes would've had the beating of Doolan for starters. Wood will only score a point tonight if someone gifts it to him.

Jack Holders last 3 meetings at Somerset:

5 points

11 points (only one win and a double pointer in that score)

4 points.

Thats an average of 6.66 a meeting not exactly flys around there.

Paul Starke rode for Somerset

Kennett last season scored 14 (from 4 rides inc. 6 pointer) and 11+2 (5 rides)

So hardly think they are weaker than Holder around Somerset.

You think that Kerr and Doolan would score better than Heeps? Strange.

Is Shanes a better rider than Doolan? Not around Somerset for sure! Shanes 1 point last time and Doolan 8+1 from Number One.

You are one of only 2 people on here who think Poole are worse off than Somerset.........just waiting for the third member of the trio to turn up!

r/r for heeps

and the doubtful Mr allen has pulled and kev doolan comes in as a guest

select side again

let's hope you don't get the doolan that guested for ipswich last night. Zero points from a possible 15

Poole will win tonight and get 4th place simply because of the timing of Lahti going to reserve. He won it for them last night at Kings Lynn think if Starke was at reserve outcome would have been a lot different at KL and probably tonight, but that's the look of the draw.

Poole could even spring a surprise in the play offs if Lahti is at reserve.

He's not going to be at reserve apparently, probably be Starke.

What I really want to know is why gavan are you obsessed with poole??? It looks like you post more on poole threads than poole fans do. Simple question, why?

• Like 1

He's not going to be at reserve apparently, probably be Starke.

Yeah on BSPA site it sates Lahti moves above Starke in averages but we will get stuffed in the play offs anyway whoever is at reserve, it is an achievement making the play offs with the current team.

What I really want to know is why gavan are you obsessed with poole??? It looks like you post more on poole threads than poole fans do. Simple question, why?

Because he hates us and wants us to fail which is why he constantly says we are going to win even if it is likely we won't, it is a win win for him, if we lose he's happy and if we win he gets to say I told you so.