British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Rye House V Swindon 1st September

Couldn't see a thread for this....

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

• Like 1

Does Rory Schlein fit? He seems to be very popular at the moment. :P

• Like 2

Swindon have to lose sooner or later - dont they - hope tonights that night :party: Reckon a lot of us will probably be on the terraces watching the scoreline from Somerset on our phones, if we had won at Leicester a few weeks ago we wouldn't be in this position now, anyway onwards and upwards hopefully.

Love the first half junior races after the nasty fall Charlie Jenson had last week just hope he's not too bruised to ride tonight - keep smiling Charlie.

With Adam Ellis being unavailable tonight and the Robins using R/R as cover the top 4 are going to have to be on their game as with no disrespect to the reserves they're unlikely to match Adam's potential score. Add to this Rye House really have to win tonight to keep their failing play off hopes alive.

This could be the night the run comes to an end which in some ways may be no bad thing.

Fantastic achievement though it is the consecutive wins run may start to become a monkey on the back of the Budgies as they have to lose at some stage and perhaps better to do it now rather than the play offs.

• Like 2

Good luck Rye House.

After Monday, Tuesday and then last night's fiasco I think I'll be divorced if i mentioned it too the wife.

Still now to think of it

With Adam Ellis being unavailable tonight and the Robins using R/R as cover the top 4 are going to have to be on their game as with no disrespect to the reserves they're unlikely to match Adam's potential score. Add to this Rye House really have to win tonight to keep their failing play off hopes alive.

This could be the night the run comes to an end which in some ways may be no bad thing.

Fantastic achievement though it is the consecutive wins run may start to become a monkey on the back of the Budgies as they have to lose at some stage and perhaps better to do it now rather than the play offs.

Indeed. This will also be a good indication of whether or not Rye House have really improved.

They should be able to beat a depleted Swindon tonight. If they can't then they won't deserve a place in the play-offs anyway. I suspect they will win, though with Swindon being without 3 key riders.

• Like 1

Swindon's run will come to an end.

Against

Wait for it.

An opposing team with their full 1-7. YES FULL 1-7! Makes a change doesn't it.

Hope Swindon win though.

Good luck Swindon for the continuation of the winning run - Don't slacken off just because you're guaranteed top spot!! :-)

Can't see anything other than a Rye win tbh.Reserves will be key and i think Rye's will be to strong.

Swindon's run will come to an end.

Against

Wait for it.

An opposing team with their full 1-7. YES FULL 1-7! Makes a change doesn't it.

Hope Swindon win though.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if BOTH teams had a full 1-7 ;)

Would be interesting to see what would happen if BOTH teams had a full 1-7 ;)

That doesn't happen nowadays !(very often)