British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crazysue

Plymouth V Lakeside 1st September

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Did you try Standartenführer Cook?

Actually, wonder if he (and the chinless wonder Tatum) even bothered turning up tonight?

Clearly, the Lakeside team didn't.

Probably as much chance of Jon Cook turning up for an away meeting as Stan Kroenke watching the Arsenal in person but I don't suppose it matters, they only own the club.

After seeing the track on the forum plus hearing from hard time speedway followers,I'm glad i took the chance a went up to Somerset for that meeting.

Plenty of Poole fans there,turned out to be a good nights speedway well worth the effort.Poole won on the very last race.

For me it is the commentary on the last lap and the shrill of the announcers voice that stopped me from going back to Plymouth speedway.

I've been going from day one at the SBA plus many years a Plymouth and Exeter follower.

There is some thing about speedway at the SBA at the moment. Best of luck to them for what left of the season.

Probably as much chance of Jon Cook turning up for an away meeting as Stan Kroenke watching the Arsenal in person but I don't suppose it matters, they only own the club.

don't start me off on kroenke and Wenger, I've only just calmed down about it. That's what I like about speedway, being an ex Wimbledon fan I don't have any emotional attachment to the sport.
  • Like 1

I really like Kroenke and for what it's worth I also really like the three clowns who run Stratford lol.

Three FA cups in four years just about make it bearable for me. When was the last time so called 'big clubs' like spurs or Everton last won a trophy.