No bjerre fricke or bewley

Bjerre r/r

S Worrall

R Worrall (G)

Tungate

Cook

Graveson (G)

Smith

Kings Lynn as you were. Should be a decent meeting. Weather is good.

As the play offs were supposed to eradicate meaningless meetings weve had quite a few over the past month having already qualified for the end of season ko stage, and yet again we see a meeting riddled with r/r and guests. I wonder how many meetings this season have been run with teams fielding their original 1-7 line ups? Injuries are unavoidable but this season with all the doubling up its been a total farce.

• Like 1

Why in the name of all that is holy are we going to belle vue with r/r for our only heat leader and Simon (couldn't buy a point) Lambert at reserve? Might just as well prepare for championship speedway next year.

Why in the name of all that is holy are we going to belle vue with r/r for our only heat leader and Simon (couldn't buy a point) Lambert at reserve? Might just as well prepare for championship speedway next year.

No Bjerre,Fricke or Bewley, Richie Worral was poor on his last visit and I can't remember Graversen ever riding at the NSS.Jorgensen and Auty usually do well so I think we will at least get some decent races.

No Bjerre,Fricke or Bewley, Richie Worral was poor on his last visit and I can't remember Graversen ever riding at the NSS.Jorgensen and Auty usually do well so I think we will at least get some decent races.

Graversen rode NSS for Somerset earlier In season. Scored quite well 2', 0, 2' = 4+2

• Like 1

Suppose there was no guest adequate to replace Lambert,remember all PL sides are racing tonight.

Lynn got 3 points for Robert,BV got 10 for Bjerre.

Well done to MPT,16 points out of Lynn's 35 :oops:

Lynn got 3 points for Robert,BV got 10 for Bjerre.

Well done to MPT,16 points out of Lynn's 35 :oops:

We got 39 points ;).Didn't expect to get anything from this one anyway,in fact the scoreline was closer than i thought it was going to be.

At least now with Poole winning tonight i can fully support the Stars against Rye when they come visiting :D.

We desperately need a full team for the cup bit to have any chance against the big spending wolves. Bjerre and Fricke's rides accounted for only 14 points tonight. In the much closer meeting the other week against KL Bjerre scored paid 14 by himself!

It's bad enough forcing us to go to the horror track again, with the obvious increased risk of serious injury, but not having a full team in the cup bit never works out well.

A 'full team'?

At a Speedway meeting?

Asking for a lot there FF....

Worth getting some commemorative T shirts made if it happens though....😀

"I WAS THERE" etc type of thing...😲

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

It was a decent meeting. I enjoyed it.

Finally someone brought in an air horn in and it msde the noise level better. Hopefully more will bring them for the play offs. But you can only bring ones you blow into and not a canister one.

Last night's entrance fee was worth it just for cook. He was exceptional. From the gate and from behind. The happy cook is back and that can only be great for us

With fricke back for play offs to I can't see anyone getting near us tbh. I'm that Confident. Bring it on. ♣♣♣♣

Was disappointed with the Stars as i thought at least four of their riders would have gone really well on this track, Huckenbeck was a big disappointment, but Palm Toft was his usual value for money self and Auty put in a good effort.

Huckenbeck s suffering from an Injured shoulder which doesn't help JONASSON HAS HAD A LOT OF MOTOR TROUBLE AND HAS HAD LITTLE TIME TO PUT IT RIGHT WITH FIVE MATCHES IN AS MANY DAYS

Edited by JAYSEEESS

They all had a good go apart from THJ who was on some poor equipment, MPT was most effective but yes we weren't disgraced

They all had a good go apart from THJ who was on some poor equipment, MPT was most effective but yes we weren't disgraced

No, you weren't disgraced because most of your team were clearly giving 100% and there was some decent races. MPT is the sort of battling rider I love to watch.

It was particularly difficult for King's Lyn this time because Cook is now riding as well as he was at the beginning of the season, Tungate is truly dialled in at the NSS and has got his set up right and Jack Smith has started to score some points. Only going to get better when we have Bjerre and Fricke.