British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Sheffield Tigers Cl Sat 2nd Sept 2017 @7pm

i cant BELIEVE you dont know what team i support/enjoy .ask paulco .

look at it this way . i support west ham , but i love man u getting beat . does that make it any clearer ?

maybe its the same as celtic/rangers fan , without the fighting ..

always enjoy my speedway paulco , win lose or draw . i know you enjoy yours .

Edited by jenga

Revenge on Thursday ? You support Sheffield now and if you take the time to look at the match thread you will find every single Glasgow fan congratulating Sheffield to a man & wonen.

i always found glasgow fans to be very knowledgable and as a whole fans of all speedway

sadly some but im pleased to say not all have changed since there fortunes have been turned around some think they should be unbeatable and also noone in there team can do wrong since they got new backing

but as ive said its only some

i always found glasgow fans to be very knowledgable and as a whole fans of all speedway

sadly some but im pleased to say not all have changed since there fortunes have been turned around some think they should be unbeatable and also noone in there team can do wrong since they got new backing

Same can be said for any teams supporters but you are correct majority are fair. Edited by Gazc

Thats the thing about messaging, it doesnt convey tone. I dont recall a post which asserts we should be unbeatable. There are those frustrated that we should be giving it a much better go than we are now, especially at the experienced end of the team.

Glasgow fans IMO are quite objective and will criticise the team when its due. Those attributes of the regular posters on here over the years havent changed, we've known enough of the bad years, or is it decades to appreciate the good ones. We will enjoy the moment just now as just like team owners, nothing last forever.

You only get that kind of nonsense on facebook . " My beloved Glasgow Tigers " and all that kind of crap . On here it's a bit more realistic and down to earth . Even when Jenga starts up haha

• Like 1

Haha paulco....the last time i was at ashfield "miss glesga speedway" pushed me out the way to get on the centre green.... Watts her problem lol.

Its quite laughable people try and make out that they are some sort of celebrity at speedway these days....oinking around full of self importance.

• Like 2