British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Newcastle V Redcar 3/9/17

Sums up the full state of British speedway! It's very fast going down the pan and the state of the 'banter' on here is accelerating ahead of it. Even people from other teams who's posts I've appreciated over the years have sunk to personal, unwarranted jibes against other people. Sad, sad state.

• Like 3

Err No. Sheffield are in Newcastle on the 17th. I did hear that Redcar were offered a double-header yesterday to get both matches out of the way, but declined.

don't suppose it'll matter if Robert is there or not, we'll probly get turned over anyway.

This is hilarious . Sometimes a Glasgow/Edinburgh thread can cross the line at times , but a Newcastle /Redcar one never disappoints . Bellers " i'm an Edinburgh fan honest " - comedy gold . :lol:

hes posted on 3 Edinburgh threads since 2011... 2 of them involving Redcar😂😂
  • Like 2

hes posted on 3 Edinburgh threads since 2011... 2 of them involving Redcar

how the ffff would you know that ?

He is probably a Man U fan as well :lol:

Well done to the Diamonds and Lindgren especially who stepped up big time and an awesome heat 15 ride :t:

• Like 1

Still waiting for his response.. Must be taking some finding to his accusations

Not as good as David Bargh and Mark Thorpe in the 1991 Gold Cup final

I can second that, I have that meeting on both video and dvd somewhere too.

Not as good as David Bargh and Mark Thorpe in the 1991 Gold Cup final

Well, I wasn't even born then xD Not even a thought then either...

I can second that, I have that meeting on both video and dvd somewhere too.

It would be nice to be able to see it, if the race is as good as yous say :)

He is probably a Man U fan as well :lol:

Well done to the Diamonds and Lindgren especially who stepped up big time and an awesome heat 15 ride :t:

Ludvig has ridden extremely well over the past few weeks

Edited by Dandelion

I'm sure it was announced on sunday that there was no speedway next week as everyone we are due to play is already riding, and that we will be back on the 17th against Sheffield. Sheffield will have rider priority, even though it is a rearranged fixture, as the Leicester fixture is only a "challenge" and the league fixture will take priority.

Thanks for that info, I suppose if Sheffield have already secured top spot Bates & Bjerre might ride for Leicester, but like you say I imagine the league fixture will take priority.

rules need clearing up massively redcar have huge grounds to appeal

the joke glasgow fan mcgregors decision to allow r/r for lambert,who regardless was never going to be at that council tip in newcastle either on sunday or in the following week

• Like 1

the joke glasgow fan mcgregors decision to allow r/r for lambert,who regardless was never going to be at that council tip in newcastle either on sunday or in the following week

So you don't like Newcastle, think we race at a council tip, think the ref is a joke, wrong decision getting RR, now say Robert is going to be missing again next Sunday(when we don't have a fixture). Stick to the STMP, as you know sod all about anything else homer.

• Like 3

If you call our track a council tip, are we allowed to call your patch a grim industrial town in North Yorkshire? 😂

hes posted on 3 Edinburgh threads since 2011... 2 of them involving Redcar

Wow. Someones got too much time or no life!

Your research will have also shown that i have posted very little anywhere for years.

What grates me is the way the sport is being run in this country and this Lambert issue is yet another low point hence why I posted on your precious Newcastle thread!

I am an Edinburgh supporter, get over it!

Not everyone supports their local team, look at football!

If you call our track a council tip, are we allowed to call your patch a grim industrial town in North Yorkshire?

Redcar / Middlesbrough isn't in North Yorkshire for starters! Geography not a strong point?