Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Newcastle V Redcar 3/9/17

My lot? As an Edinburgh supporter it was a good result for me.

What I find sad is the total unprofessional attitude of the BSPA. Was this ruling made up this morning?

How can a rain storm in Poland effect the score of a British meeting? Absolutely farcical and yet another nail in British speedways coffin!

My apologies easy mistake to make as you seem to take an unhealthy interest in other teams.it's actually quite hilarious an Edinburgh fan complaining about a club using the rule book to its advantage pot and kettle springs to mind. Edited by andys
  • Like 2

No, just concerned about the state of British speedway and the blinkered short term views of those in charge of it!

Like I said JOKE SPORT!

Can everyone stop moaning and take a second to congratulate Steve and Ludvig on the best last heat decider I have ever seen...

• Like 5

couple of points here why does he HAVE to ride in poland

and also does lambert ride on uk license i thought he rode on a german 1

He has to ride in Poland because of the international fixture list.

He ride on a British ACU license.

Who says they make up the rules as they go along.He WAS going to ride in Poland,so that is the rule that should have applied surely.

• Like 1

Who says they make up the rules as they go along.He WAS going to ride in Poland,so that is the rule that should have applied surely.

Just another bspa bungle fans should be getting used to it by now . The sport is being run by a bunch of inept morons who have only self interest at heart. Should have an independent body running the sport.

• Like 1

After all that with RR they are not weakened at all with their home strength

give over

My lot? As an Edinburgh supporter it was a good result for me.

What I find sad is the total unprofessional attitude of the BSPA. Was this ruling made up this morning?

How can a rain storm in Poland effect the score of a British meeting? Absolutely farcical and yet another nail in British speedways coffin!

😂😂😂 you're as much Edinburgh as im sunderland you lying bassa😂😂😂 Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 3

give over

😂😂😂 you're as much Edinburgh as im sunderland you lying bassa😂😂😂

I know something he definitely is....
  • Like 1

I know something he definitely is....

A bellers?

• Like 1

I c your spelling is still letting you down last cpl of letters wrong again

Sorry, I do need to fix that problem right away

After all that with RR they are not weakened at all with their home strength

What a load of cr*p this is... R/R is much weaker than Robert is... Fair enough, Steve is probably level with Robert, maybe a little better, but no offence, Stuart, Ludvig and Ashley aren't on the same level as Robert...

Newcastle win because it had been raining in Poland,,, ffffing bonkers.

after snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, ht15 was one for the collection, it was as if they had won the league.

Bens solitary point made the difference IMO.

• Like 1

Checked my program and we managed a very decent 9/12 for our 'Rain Replacement' at #1. Robert would probably have got a smidgen higher...where we struggled tonight was at reserve, however well done to our reserves for getting those crucial points. Heroic performances from Stevie and Lightning were the decisive factor in beating off a ferocious challenge from our local rivals.