British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Newcastle V Redcar 3/9/17

but Lambert didn't give priority to Poland, he was forced into it, under duress,,,

but your right and we can all laugh about it now.

Under duress? Yeah right!

Money talks! (Points money).

Edited by Bellers101

It talks a lot more sense than you Bellers.

How is your team Edinburgh doing anyway. Have you moved up there to be part of their success. Or are you not bright enough to realise that you are the same old Bellers still supporting Redcar.

Ffs get a life
  • Like 1

Yes agree but you cannot say that this meeting was arranged till you know which teams are in the play offs. Recon George did not offer Redcar this date till it was sure that Lambert was wanted today (which would have been 2 weeks ago). Wonder how much it was worth to Newcastle to ensure Lambert was ok to ride in Poland. Rumor is that Peterborough got a five figure sum for allowing Holder to miss the 4's. Still got the Redcar meeting from 6th Aug to rearrange. Both clubs are free on 17th Sept (the last day for the play off cut off) Redcar will be desperate to have the meeting by then now they are in a play off position. Will we have to wait o see if Lambert has a Polish meeting confirmed on that day before Redcar can be offered that date.

Err No. Sheffield are in Newcastle on the 17th. I did hear that Redcar were offered a double-header yesterday to get both matches out of the way, but declined.

Edited by leander
  • Like 1

It talks a lot more sense than you Bellers.

How is your team Edinburgh doing anyway. Have you moved up there to be part of their success. Or are you not bright enough to realise that you are the same old Bellers still supporting Redcar.

Lowering yourself to personal insults again. Well done 'Big Man!'

I will keep this simple so that even you can hopefully understand.

Redcar maybe my local track geographically but I am an Edinburgh supporter and we are doing very well thankyou. How are the Diamonds doing? :)

Err No. Sheffield are in Newcastle on the 17th. I did hear that Redcar were offered a double-header yesterday to get both matches out of the way, but declined.

Is this a recent addition to the fixture as it doesn't appear on the BSPA website fixtures? The reason I ask is that it's Leicester v Coventry on the 17th, which would mean Bates & Bjerre missing one of the matches ,presumably Leicester, although Leicester is a 2 o'clock start. Even starting at 2, they wouldn't make Newcastle unless it didn't start until about 8pm. So looks like we'll be watching another patched up Lions team.

Redcar maybe my local track geographically but I am an Edinburgh supporter and we are doing very well thankyou. How are the Diamonds doing? :)

You're telling fibs🤥🤥🤥
  • Like 1

Is this a recent addition to the fixture as it doesn't appear on the BSPA website fixtures? The reason I ask is that it's Leicester v Coventry on the 17th, which would mean Bates & Bjerre missing one of the matches ,presumably Leicester, although Leicester is a 2 o'clock start. Even starting at 2, they wouldn't make Newcastle unless it didn't start until about 8pm. So looks like we'll be watching another patched up Lions team.

Not as patched up as the Coventry team!!

• Like 1

yeah, but the poor lad didn't get to earn any points money yesterday,,,

so the silly rules have maybe cost him a decent wage,,, maybe the rest of the lads might chuck their r/r earnings his way, it would be a nice gesture.

re-arranged after original was rained off.

Not as well as normal, but still just under the playoffs qualifiers. Got two GB riders, one a European champion and still going for the World title. Still got the Pairs and the Individual title to go for and fairly well fancied as well. Still beating local opposition but you already know that. Still in the CUP.

Incidentally, how come you changed allegiance to Edinburgh who have quite well without you so far. Anything to do with the previous plights of Redcar, but you need to chase the glory ?

I'm sure it was announced on sunday that there was no speedway next week as everyone we are due to play is already riding, and that we will be back on the 17th against Sheffield. Sheffield will have rider priority, even though it is a rearranged fixture, as the Leicester fixture is only a "challenge" and the league fixture will take priority.

• Like 1

This is hilarious . Sometimes a Glasgow/Edinburgh thread can cross the line at times , but a Newcastle /Redcar one never disappoints . Bellers " i'm an Edinburgh fan honest " - comedy gold . :lol:

• Like 3

This is hilarious . Sometimes a Glasgow/Edinburgh thread can cross the line at times , but a Newcastle /Redcar one never disappoints . Bellers " i'm an Edinburgh fan honest " - comedy gold . :lol:

Good isn't it!!

I wonder if anyone would believe I'm a Weegies, Ippo or Panties fan?

Or all 3?