British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Panthers Vs Glasgow 03/09/2017

Improved performance it appears avoiding another heavy defeat tonight spares us we need to bounce back rallying call.

Infact a heavy defeat tonight a kangaroo on a pogo stick would have found it difficult to bounce back never mind us so improvement at least.

Yeah but Bomber showed his commitment by making it back from and FIM event. Jack didn't..there's a shock..would happily swap Jack Holder for scott Nichols next season.

Bewley was at Peterborough tonight, but i think the issue with Jack was his equipment and having to drive it there and back

Bewley was at Peterborough tonight, but i think the issue with Jack was his equipment and having to drive it there and back

I think you mean excuse. I'm not saying that it wasn't possibly a problem but if it mattered then a way would have been found.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

If it was a Poole meeting.......

Yeah but Bomber showed his commitment by making it back from and FIM event. Jack didn't..there's a shock..would happily swap Jack Holder for Scott Nicholls next season.

Well I make no comment about your antipodean team member, but Scott will give of his best on track (and be pretty consistent), he'll look for his team mates (somewhat rare nowadays) and he'll work overtime for your team in the pits.

There are those amongst us Coventry fans that regret the day he left our team.

• Like 5

thats another £4 to go with the £5 from the previous meeting rain off. pretty soon ged will be paying punters to come through the door . torin cah evaporating into thin air .

that cash aint going to last 5 years , unless he bails out .

but hey . thats speedway for ya .......

remember glasgow fans ... peterborough DONT do refunds !

Edited by jenga

If that was the reason it a pretty poor one,Trying to say he could not organised a bike in GB he must think that fans "zip up the back".
  • Like 2

If that was the reason it a pretty poor one,Trying to say he could not organised a bike in GB he must think that fans "zip up the back".

why wouldn't he ride if he could and earn another pay day?

I don't know ,but not having a bike avialable considering his situation with contacts etc,seems pretty poor ,either that or he is living of his Polish earnings and doesn't need extra cash.Just another nail in the coffin for the sport in UK.

Perhaps worried at the reception he would get!!!