British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Panthers Vs Glasgow 03/09/2017

Realistic rather than depressed the team might have downed tools but we are clinging on to the slim chance that they recover from this slump.

Team morale seems to be non existent the past month I wonder why.

Think you know!! I could guess.
  • Like 1

any weather updates please - not looking too good where I am ( w g city)

Blimey..Glasgow sound more depressed than Panthers fans..should I bother going to this?

You should go, cos you never know when it could be your last.

• Like 2

You should go, cos you never know when it could be your last.

Well if it shuts up the anti Panthers fans including yourself then everybody will be happy then .

Think you know!! I could guess.

So what's the reason for the non existent morale the past month then. Go on spill the beans.

• Like 1

So what's the reason for the non existent morale the past month then. Go on spill the beans.

Ask Messrs Worrall and Lawson... There's more than enough been talking about it!

Ask Messrs Worrall and Lawson... There's more than enough been talking about it!

I hear the scenes in the Berwick pits a few weeks ago were quite hilarious.

And that will be why one if not both wont be back at Glasgow next year it has affected the team no question about that.

Well if it shuts up the anti Panthers fans including yourself then everybody will be happy then .

I'm not anti panthers in the slightest, I'm anti ged. I would never want to see the panthers team close. Your owner though can go to hell. If the track was closer to me, I would be there everyweek, under new owners obviously.

Edited by baldyman

any weather updates please - not looking too good where I am ( w g city)

Cloudy but dry most of the afternoon

Surely if these two aren't getting on then the Glasgow management should have nipped it in the bud.

Surely if these two aren't getting on then the Glasgow management should have nipped it in the bud.

Obviously they haven't and it's no co-incidence that performances have dipped dramatically in the last 6 weeks or so .