British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

Swindon visit Wolverhampton on mon, wolves are tough at home which should lead to a good meeting.

Swindon are using Mitchell Davey and Tom Perry at reserve to cover for our injured reserves, so seeing how Mitchell rides here could be important.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2975

This meeting is being shown on BT.

Wolverhampton - Kings Lynn is the second meeting of this double header

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2806

Edited by A ORLOV

Swindon visit Wolverhampton on mon, wolves are tough at home which should lead to a good meeting.

Swindon are using Mitchell Davey and Tom Perry at reserve to cover for our injured reserves, so seeing how Mitchell rides here could be important.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2975

This meeting is being shown on BT.

Any chance of a favour, change the title to include the king's Lynn match ?

• Like 1

Any chance of a favour, change the title to include the king's Lynn match ?

Sorry forgot about the second meeting.

Last weeks Wolves proggy said first race 7:30pm. So presumably BT requirements will get this closer to 7:45pm.

So very little chance of Beowolf getting his Real Ale fix after the King's Lynn drag out!

Still time to make it one match only???

• Like 1

My planner had the broadcast starting at7:15.

My planner had the broadcast starting at7:15.

Probably correct for a 7.30 meeting, but starting at 7.30 they are going to have to rush the heats out bearing in mind all the tv ads etc.

So 25 pound for a televised meeting, i know its a double meeting but no reduction for a tv meeting. Isnt that against the agreement.

I don't actually think there is an agreement or you would have thought all televised matches would have been the same price.The Rye House one on telly recently was dearer than any other,and wasn't the Swindon one cheaper than any other.

Where's Frank Ebdon when you need him? He prob get both meetings done by 9pm! :D

You may well laugh ! I went to a world championship qualifying round (remember those ?) at Stoke refereed by Frank Ebdon. The meeting began bang on at 7:30 and the 20th heat was done by 9:00. We were in the pub by 9:20. Nice one Frank 😁

• Like 1

You may well laugh ! I went to a world championship qualifying round (remember those ?) at Stoke refereed by Frank Ebdon. The meeting began bang on at 7:30 and the 20th heat was done by 9:00. We were in the pub by 9:20. Nice one Frank 😁

:D

Doesn't surprise me! I seem to remember some meetings being completed by 8.30 -8.45 at Poole when he was there. :)

I don't actually think there is an agreement or you would have thought all televised matches would have been the same price.The Rye House one on telly recently was dearer than any other,and wasn't the Swindon one cheaper than any other.

Yes but the Rye on included a programme.

I guess the meeting is cheaper at 25 quid for the two. A tenner for the first meeting as the deal, and 15 quid for the second.

Hopefully we can keep it close and that's good enough with no main reserve. Hopefully Bellego back on it before the play offs