British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

:D

Doesn't surprise me! I seem to remember some meetings being completed by 8.30 -8.45 at Poole when he was there. :)

Always loved Frank coming to saddlebow road. Guaranteed a quick, good paced meeting. Why can't all matches be like that?

• Like 2

I guess the meeting is cheaper at 25 quid for the two. A tenner for the first meeting as the deal, and 15 quid for the second.

Double headers are always 25 pounds like it was for Kings Lynn although we paid 25 for one meeting!

Surprisingly little comment about the outcome of the matches. In the Swindon match it might be a rare occasion where wolves have the advantage at reserve depending on whether Greaves can get the better of Perry. I think we will win, but it doesn't really matter, Swindon can use the match for play-off practice, if it ever comes to that. The Stars match, with respect, should be a very comfortable win.

Where are any Kings Lynn fans on this thread, have they all given up ?

Where are any Kings Lynn fans on this thread, have they all given up ?

We are still here,just don't have to much to shout about.Now if we were to get a win at Monmore,the forum would explode :D

Three absentees tonight for Lynn.No S.Lambert,Huckenbeck both aggravating recent injuries and Jonasson is ill.So it's R/R for Huckenbeck,Ellis for Jonasson and Perry for Lambert.

Edited by tellboy

Three absentees tonight for Lynn.No S.Lambert,Huckenbeck both aggravating recent injuries and Jonasson is ill.So it's R/R for Huckenbeck,Ellis for Jonasson and Perry for Lambert.

Lambert rode for Peterborough last night.

I wonder if many will be going to this with a £25 cost and only half a team from KL.

Showing Both meetings on tv according to BSPA site.

Really? 30 heats on tele tonight?

Edited by krompa

Well this is confusing, as the on the BT sport website they are only showing one meeting but the BT epg lising on Sky is showing 3 hr 45 mins allocated to speedway tonight and indicate it will be a double header

Edited by mike1944

As a Wolves fan I find it difficult to have any enthusiasm about being subjected to 30 heats, at least 30 minutes of gardening at the starting gate and now further delays as the 'Absent Stars' operate rider replacement.

The second match should have been moved to next Monday, when the Wolves have no home fixture.

• Like 2

BT planner now updated to one meeting finishing at 9.30.

They need to get the first match over by 9 so it's a little annoying BT schedule is till 9.30. :nono:

Tonight Swindon fans will find out why the only chance they have of winning the league is if BV put Wolves out in the semi-final.

2 Easy Wolves wins tonight. Wolves to beat Swindon by 12 points at least. As for the KL meeting 60-30 something like that.

• Like 1

BT planner now updated to one meeting finishing at 9.30.

They need to get the first match over by 9 so it's a little annoying BT schedule is till 9.30. :nono:

Never fear I'm sure they can pad out the last 30 minutes with Swindon choosing their opponents for the play offs. :P

....And talking at length to doyle