British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

....And talking at length to doyle

That's worse than talking at length to Rosco.....will watch my newly seeded lawn grow by candlelight from 9pm :P

BT planner now updated to one meeting finishing at 9.30.

They need to get the first match over by 9 so it's a little annoying BT schedule is till 9.30. :nono:

Ah shame was looking forward to 30 heats of great racing from Monmore on tv.

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing on the Wolves v Swindon meeting now that they've both reached the play-off's.

Surely they'd have been better off televising the meeting against King's Lynn, who still need points, or better still show the Rye House v Leicester meeting, with the Lions desperately needing points.

It's the football for me now, providing its not as boring as the game in Malta was on Friday.

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing on the Wolves v Swindon meeting now that they've both reached the play-off's.

Surely they'd have been better off televising the meeting against King's Lynn, who still need points, or better still show the Rye House v Leicester meeting, with the Lions desperately needing points.

It's the football for me now, providing its not as boring as the game in Malta was on Friday.

You'll be watching the Speedway by 7.55. :wink:

You'll be watching the Speedway by 7.55. :wink:

or Eastenders.

That's worse than talking at length to Rosco.....will watch my newly seeded lawn grow by candlelight from 9pm :P

Not sure which is worse to be honest. Send me your address and I'll come and watch your grass grow too! ;-) Edited by kelvinht
  • Like 1

Would take a 6-8 point defeat tonight with Bellego looking back on it. A hammering with him scoring badly and I will be worried.

So 25 pound for a televised meeting, i know its a double meeting but no reduction for a tv meeting. Isnt that against the agreement.

Stop moaning.. £25 for two meetings is good value... even if one of them is a dead duck.

Where are any Kings Lynn fans on this thread, have they all given up ?

Gave up after watching the debacle against Poole on that infamous night that we don't speak about. Mostly my team seem to be either using R/R or have several guests for their meetings, so I don't really feel it is MY team that I am supporting. Maybe my attitude will change next year (assuming there is a Stars team next year) but at the moment I just want the season to be over. When Lynn moved from the Premier League to the Elite League (as it was then) we were told we would be watching some of the Worlds top riders, well that didn't last long, there are hardly any GP riders left in the UK, and even our favourite NKI had to pull out due to the stupid Polish regulations. Personally I enjoyed it much more when we were in the (then) Premier league, when we seemed to have a match every week, more or less the same team each week as riders weren't constanlly riding for their Danish/Polish/Swedish teams and we got to see many more different riders and teams.

Just my view I know, but if Lynn got relegated and dropped a League, I'd be delighted!

Stop moaning.. £25 for two meetings is good value... even if one of them is a dead duck.

Yeah but all tv meetings up to now have been reduced in price, 25 pounds is the normal price for a double header. How about if you paid 25 for a double header and the second meeting was cancelled due to the weather but still no news of refunds since the meeting last Thursday!

Yeah but all tv meetings up to now have been reduced in price, 25 pounds is the normal price for a double header. How about if you paid 25 for a double header and the second meeting was cancelled due to the weather but still no news of refunds since the meeting last Thursday!

Always thought you had to send your tickets back to the stadium to get a refund.Send it by recorded post or a proof of postage.That's what id one at Leicester last season and didn't have any problem.

As for tonights double header the most you could ask for really is to get in for £22.50.Although £25 is still good and i would be happy paying that whether it's on tv or not.

Swindon visit Wolverhampton on mon, wolves are tough at home which should lead to a good meeting.

Swindon are using Mitchell Davey and Tom Perry at reserve to cover for our injured reserves, so seeing how Mitchell rides here could be important.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2975

This meeting is being shown on BT.

Wolverhampton - Kings Lynn is the second meeting of this double header

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2806

So we couldn't get a better reserve at no 6 & end up with 2 no 7's instead.

Can only see a big defeat which isn't good going into the play offs.

Tonight Swindon fans will find out why the only chance they have of winning the league is if BV put Wolves out in the semi-final.

2 Easy Wolves wins tonight. Wolves to beat Swindon by 12 points at least. As for the KL meeting 60-30 something like that.

Swindon will choose Belle Vue unless Lahti isn't reserve for the play offs.