British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

Always thought you had to send your tickets back to the stadium to get a refund.Send it by recorded post or a proof of postage.That's what id one at Leicester last season and didn't have any problem.

As for tonights double header the most you could ask for really is to get in for £22.50.Although £25 is still good and i would be happy paying that whether it's on tv or not.

Yes I agree but if they are going to discount a normal meeting they should discount a double header not that many will be watching the second meeting until the end as it will be one way traffic.

So we couldn't get a better reserve at no 6 & end up with 2 no 7's instead.

Can only see a big defeat which isn't good going into the play offs.

Swindon will choose Belle Vue unless Lahti isn't reserve for the play offs.

What's the point of paying for a good reserve tonight? As long as the top 5 get a few and Davey looks competitive then that's all that matters.

davey is not too good in the championship , but could do well in the premiership !

So we couldn't get a better reserve at no 6 & end up with 2 no 7's instead.

Can only see a big defeat which isn't good going into the play offs.

Swindon will choose Belle Vue unless Lahti isn't reserve for the play offs.

Starke is reserve from today, Poole are on a decent run of form now, after they've knuckled down and got the KK business out of their system, there are no easy ties, but we will deffo not choose wolves, never been a happy hunting ground.

Aarnio rode well, was beating Fast Freddie when his engine blew.

BWD will be back with new engines for playoffs, hopefully lend one to Dave B.

Starke is reserve from today, Poole are on a decent run of form now, after they've knuckled down and got the KK business out of their system, there are no easy ties, but we will deffo not choose wolves, never been a happy hunting ground.

Normally most people if they were in charge of Swindon would choose Poole and have the first leg away from home but Rosco doesn't always choose the obvious! I can't see him choosing Wolves but Belle Vue could be an option as they appear to be a little weak at the moment with Fricke just back from injury and Bjerre not really firing, Bewley also injured at the moment and Smith looking like the weakest reserve of all the play off teams.

Normally most people if they were in charge of Swindon would choose Poole and have the first leg away from home but Rosco doesn't always choose the obvious! I can't see him choosing Wolves but Belle Vue could be an option as they appear to be a little weak at the moment with Fricke just back from injury and Bjerre not really firing, Bewley also injured at the moment and Smith looking like the weakest reserve of all the play off teams.

Poole is the proverbial banana skin tie to any side now, Swindon have punched above their weight and the reserve issues will have a barring no doubt so unlike some folk I'm not counting my horses lol, purely for business I think we'll choose Poole anyway, although like you say Rosco could go for the Aces.

Poole is the proverbial banana skin tie to any side now, Swindon have punched above their weight and the reserve issues will have a barring no doubt so unlike some folk I'm not counting my horses lol, purely for business I think we'll choose Poole anyway, although like you say Rosco could go for the Aces.

I think we would be mad not to pick Poole. Battered them twice recently and they only made the play offs as Lahti was at reserve for 2 weeks. Makes good business sense as well with 2 big crowds.

• Like 1

I think we would be mad not to pick Poole. Battered them twice recently and they only made the play offs as Lahti was at reserve for 2 weeks. Makes good business sense as well with 2 big crowds.

Lahti will still score well but Starke at reserve is a major worry

Well it's dull and overcast here. Now onto the weather.....................😁 Looking forward to 30 heats.

Lahti will still score well but Starke at reserve is a major worry

To be fair if Brad isn't 100% we could struggle down there as well. We badly miss Zach. Just think everyone is worried because its Poole and they always finish well but when you look at in reality this team is poor compared to previous years. Even the Poole mafia must agree with that!

To be fair if Brad isn't 100% we could struggle down there as well. We badly miss Zach. Just think everyone is worried because its Poole and they always finish well but when you look at in reality this team is poor compared to previous years. Even the Poole mafia must agree with that!

Yes, the pressure is all on Swindon if Rosco picks Poole, good luck! :D

Got to be Poole, the weakest of the 4 teams.

Yes, the pressure is all on Swindon if Rosco picks Poole, good luck! :D

Yep you have nothing to lose whereas we do so you are right. But if we cant beat that Poole team over 2 legs then we dont deserve to be in the final.

• Like 1