British Speedway Forum

After tonight the season is over.. who would you like to see back (providing the rules stay the same) ideally id like to keep the 1-7 we finished with if possible. However Linus Sundstrom is making noises about riding here again and he was always a favourite of mine (not sure what his average is). what does everyone think

Sundstrom was one of the riders approached to replace KK when he got injured earlier this season. He ended up covering for KK's Polish team place and Poole went for Zengota instead!! So also on Poole's radar perhaps.

I would like to see Rye House with some young stars with the older talent. Go and get Pawel P from the lions.

1.Harris

2.Wells

3.Scotty N

4.Pawel P

5.KK

6. Who ever fits!

7. Perks

I would like to see Rye House with some young stars with the older talent. Go and get Pawel P from the lions.

1.Harris

2.Wells

3.Scotty N

4.Pawel P

5.KK

6. Who ever fits!

7. Perks

Please buy KK off us! If Kyle Newman isn't selected for Poole I would try and get him in your team! He is solid now!

Please buy KK off us! If Kyle Newman isn't selected for Poole I would try and get him in your team! He is solid now!

Think KN hates the Launchpad Edited by Triple.H.

Newman isnt a rider id want doesnt like Rye and not improving any further others ahead of him

Sundstrom was one of the riders approached to replace KK when he got injured earlier this season. He ended up covering for KK's Polish team place and Poole went for Zengota instead!! So also on Poole's radar perhaps.

Yeah i thought that also. Id be happy with what we finished with if it fits

• Like 1

Love to see the same 1-7 as now but can't see Harris staying ( gut feeling).

Love seeing Chris overtaking on a regular basis and well worth the entrance fee.

Love to see the same 1-7 as now but can't see Harris staying ( gut feeling).

Love seeing Chris overtaking on a regular basis and well worth the entrance fee.

Im sure i read Harris was on a two year deal

Rye house need riders which can win points away from home. Very few points won away from home so they need to improve on that if they are to get top 4.

If Hans doesn't come back to Poole. Which is looking likely.

Then I would take him. Scores points more regularly than even Harris does .

Im sure i read Harris was on a two year deal

Hope that's true. I heard kk signed a two-year contract but I'm not sure what kk we'll get

KK can't sign a two year contract because he is not an asset. Unless you have bought him? Or here was an agreement with Matt which would not suprise me!

KK can't sign a two year contract because he is not an asset. Unless you have bought him? Or here was an agreement with Matt which would not suprise me!

Didn't Nicholls sign a 2 year contract with Belle Vue? He is a Coventry asset.

If it's agreed by all parties you can.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Didn't Nicholls sign a 2 year contract with Belle Vue? He is a Coventry asset.

If it's agreed by all parties you can.

Maybe he has. Would not suprise me as I said. Think Matt would like to sell him now and remove him from Pirates fokelaw!

Etheridge impressed me tonight.

Len Silver attempted to sign him two days after he'd signed for Edinburgh. He's a Berwick asset now, so will be a busy lad on Saturdays

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1