British Speedway Forum

The current team is a good one, baffles me how Ben Morley doesn't do better really, know he scored well the other day but is too inconsistent at this level, he can regularly beat the same number 7 riders in the National League on the same tracks, but can't beat the likes of Shanes, Lambert, Greaves, in the premier league, so maybe a replacement for him,

If one of Harris, Nicholls and KK were not to return I'd like to see Richard Lawson as he always seems to go well at Rye

Robbo scores points from reserve but not sure Rye couldn't get a better rider in for away meetings,

Thomas Jorgensen has impress me at Lynn so not sure what his plans are for next season, always hard when you don't know what riders have on offer from their present teams

1. Nicholls

2. R. Lambert

3. Kennett

4. Kasprzak

5. Sundstrom

6. NBJ

7. 2 pointer

Fits as per the last set of green sheets which are going to fluctuate a little bit. Using NBJ's last EL average.

Thanks for the info Shads. If we go to set night racing then maybe we can get him at Rye.

Maybe he has. Would not suprise me as I said. Think Matt would like to sell him now and remove him from Pirates fokelaw!

I'd be surprised anyone would want to sign KK again.

I'd be surprised anyone would want to sign KK again.

Been brilliant for Rye

I'd have reservations, but on a six point average he'd be well worth the gamble as a second string. Seems to get on well with the Rye track too. Averaged over 10 at home, that from a second string would be ideal.

Thanks for the info Shads. If we go to set night racing then maybe we can get him at Rye.

If its decided not go to set nights in this country, whats the feeling of people, will Rye stay a Saturday night track? Putting my selfish head on it means I will get to see more meetings if they do and not have to keep taking time off work to make the mid-week meetings.

It must be the first time that people are actually saying they would like to see the same 1-7 back. Heard that both Harris & Nicholls have really enjoyed their time at Rye and would like to stay. As it's the end of the season(almost) I would like to echo what others have said and a BIG thank you to all Management, Staff, Paramedics and Riders for their efforts this season. Riders seem to all get on and not many complaints, and all have given 100%. Not always worked out for some Riders, but they all tried and that is the main thing. Hope improvements continue throughout winter and look forward to coming back next year.

Harris & KK no brainers. Edward on a 6.5 average & as an asset should also be a no brainer.

Wouldn't be averse to Nicholls but only if his average fits. He's very poor these days on the bigger circuits.

Always liked Thomas Jorgensen around Rye. Linus Sundstrom would be welcomed back with open arms.

Wouldn't use Robbo, Barker or Wells as can't see any average improvement.

Would not have Kennett if he rode for free. Too many couldnt be arsed away performances, and never looked interested in playing a captains role. We started picking up once he had gone.

Robbo has been my rider of the season, did everything expected and more, and Barker got better and better at home, and never gives up. Wells was solid and again, did everything expected.

Same 1-7 for me, although Ben is a worry on away tracks.

Edited by royal
  • Like 1

Harris & Nicholls will be the first two names signed for 2018 mark my words.

With respect why are you even on here ? Same goes for the other poolebolton character..

Can't you just leave the genuine Rye fans to a nice calm thread as they look back and forward to next year.

Threads with you two derail very quickly..

• Like 2

With respect why are you even on here ? Same goes for the other poolebolton character..

Can't you just leave the genuine Rye fans to a nice calm thread as they look back and forward to next year.

Threads with you two derail very quickly..

We don't derail threads! Ahhaha

We are both just interested in Team building and want the new teams to do well. We are just coming up with ideas. If a rye House team has a Poole asset in it which it most likely will. We like to discuss the rider. We haven't said anything out of order.

We are just trying to be respectable and interested in your team building!

If its decided not go to set nights in this country, whats the feeling of people, will Rye stay a Saturday night track? Putting my selfish head on it means I will get to see more meetings if they do and not have to keep taking time off work to make the mid-week meetings.

So you have the problem of not really wanting them to race mid week while I cannot see more than a very few Saturday meetings! Looks like whatever happens one of us will be missing next season which is sad.

Edited by Chris116