British Speedway Forum

KK, Bomber and Scotty I would hope are bankers.

Ricky was a solid second string and deserves a spot.

Ellis Perks needs to be bought back at reserve and I'd have Jye Etheridge at reserve.

Leaving just one to fill once the limit is known.

Etheridge, seriously?

Would make the guess the team game for 2018 so much better if all knew the limit was going to be say 45 points rather than say 42/43.

Supposed we all have to await the BSPA meting in Nov even though the promoters probably already know what the draft limit proposal will be already.

I hope it is 45 points with a min of 2 Brits per team. Opens up more options for all teams who can go for more strength in depth thru the 1 to 7 without having to always have a 2/3 pointer to balance the 42 points.

I still believe with the Prem/Champ/National leagues we have the structure in place to bring along young riders. For me riders such as Parkinson Blackburn and Jack Smith need to graduate through the leagues. Not all can be like Dan Bewley. JPB and JS were ripping up the tracks in NL last year but both have to a degree struggled in Champ and JS have struggled even more in PL.

The Poles have a good system with each rider having to track 2 Polish riders 21 or under as Juniors per team (irrespective of how good/bad their av are). The Swedes with their min 2 Swedish riders per team. Again av do not come into it.

I think the min 2 Brit per team is good and up to Promoters to decide how many Brits they want per team over the 2 minimum.

Etheridge, seriously?

Nailed on for Berwick, a Saturday track

This is a rye thread you cipa

ie a thread that doesn't to relate to you

You are sounding like Starman! If we have to put up with Gavan on every Poole thread then you can have those two thanks!

Rant over, back to Rye....

Nailed on for Berwick, a Saturday track

More importantly nowhere near good enough too.

More importantly nowhere near good enough too.

Much, much improved rider this season.

Rode well last Monday.

One meeting, shouldn't be signing riders off the back of that.

Much, much improved rider this season.

Still only averaged five in the second tier.

Would make the guess the team game for 2018 so much better if all knew the limit was going to be say 45 points rather than say 42/43.

Supposed we all have to await the BSPA meting in Nov even though the promoters probably already know what the draft limit proposal will be already.

No we just wait for whatshisface buster bloodvestle to set the rules.

Edited by Starman2006

W

Yeah, I know all about that. Same reason Branford wasn't going to return this year

Surprised more didn't make a stand , how many other professions would you just keep turning up , be interesting to see how many return.

Junior

No we just wait for whatshisface buster bloodvestle to set the rules.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Buster can't set the rules.All such things have to go to a vote ;)

So KK back to his Poole form last night!! Guess he won't be part of the Rye 2018 team?! lol

So KK back to his Poole form last night!! Guess he won't be part of the Rye 2018 team?! lol

He was like a junior in his first 2 rides,terrible to watch really.That's what you get with KK though.Sometimes he looks unbeatable then other times it's like it is his first time on a bike.

Keeping his average down in a pointless meeting