British Speedway Forum

Yes what I was told at Birminghams last meeting whether it happens or not we will see but I don't make stories up myself like some in here.

Yes what I was told at Birminghams last meeting whether it happens or not we will see but I don't make stories up myself like some in here.

Birmingham's last meeting where Nicol managed four points against 2nd/3rd tier riders.

I'm sure you don't, but perhaps the person who told you does. I've been told many things in confidence regarding signings, often from very reliable "sources". I'd estimate that about half of them came good.

Yes very true but the Rye promoter was at the said meeting so suppose we can read something into that.

That he went to Birmingham to watch some speedway.

• Like 1

Sundstrom would come in on 7 I think and he would be a great signing for Rye House and in the UK in general.

Should definitely get Linus back would be a proper #1 for us.

Should definitely get Linus back would be a proper #1 for us.

Think this would be another Kennett type mistake.

Linus is not a number one.

• Like 1

Is a heat leader but not your number 1.

Harris, Scott N, Linus S and KK is pretty good.

He'd be on a 7.22, not a number one's average but he'd improve it. Much better rider than Kennett.

He'd be on a 7.22, not a number one's average but he'd improve it. Much better rider than Kennett.

Where has the 7.22 average come from Ben?

I'm not convinced Sundstrom is a number one in this league.

We need a consistent big hitter, not a load of seven pointers

• Like 2

I agree mate. I think he'd be a great heat leader but not a number one at this stage. We need someone capable of winning heats 13 & 15.

Where has the 7.22 average come from Ben?

It's his last EL average Ian. They were used for Musielak and Lahti signing for Swindon and Poole this year so can't see the case being different for Linus.

Nobody has said he is a number one (okay one person did). But he has improvement in him unlike Harris (and Nicholls) who many are clamouring for to return.

KK has one and a half to two points improvement in his average. He is a number one in this league. He might not get much change out of the likes of Doyle but then who does?

Edited by Ben91

It's his last EL average Ian. They were used for Musielak and Lahti signing for Swindon and Poole this year so can't see the case being different for Linus.

Nobody has said he is a number one (okay one person did). But he has improvement in him unlike Harris (and Nicholls) who many are clamouring for to return.

KK has one and a half to two points improvement in his average. He is a number one in this league. He might not get much change out of the likes of Doyle but then who does?

The team that we finished the season was potent and with one measly point extra I firmly believe we would now be champions, in short I don't need improvement just the same please will do.

I agree about KK though four maxs in such a short time with us and as I was at Poole and home to Swindon those two performances with compete with almost any memories I have in 47 years of following the Rockets.

• Like 1