British Speedway Forum

On 12/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, DC2 said:

encouraging loyalty and a will to build a club brand that attracts and keeps fans.

That maybe possible at Rye House, I don't know I have never followed Rye House, really.  I doubt any of the teams in the top flight of British Speedway in recent years have ever thought about that except perhaps Wolverhampton.  Coventry did.  But hard to judge Leicester & Belle Vue as their current management is fairly new.

31 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Kasprzak to be announced as Swindon rider early next week.

Source :rolleyes:

DOYLE FOR ROCKETS

World Champion Jason Doyle could be on his way to Rye House as BMR want to get a serious attempt at reaching the play offs with a possible powerful top five and will join Harris, Nicholls, Kasprzak and Wells leaving two reserves on 2.00 averages to complete the team for 2018. 

Have only heard this could be the case if talks go to plan and the thought is that in 2017 they lacked a true heat winner on a regular basis. 

Personally I think this would be a good call if that is the way they are going as a strong main body of the team could virtually win a match on their own scoring 45 points from 22 starts as the reserves are sure to score at least one point from 8 starts. 

If this is their plan then well done as they could be the team to beat. 

If that is the lineup Rye would romp the league imo. They would be canon fodder at reserve but the top five would be very strong, especially at home.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If that is the lineup Rye would romp the league imo. They would be canon fodder at reserve but the top five would be very strong, especially at home.

You need a decent reserve, KK is unpredictable and Wells is average.

He could be as average as he likes if he's the fifth ranked rider!

Agree about the reserves though, no team with two 2 pointers is going to 'romp' any league.

• Like 2

Doyle 9.69

Wells 6.75

KK 6.86

Nicholls 7.48

Harris 7.63

JPB 2.00

Knight 2.00

Not sure on who you’d get 2.00 tbh

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

spot on as usual, funny how you make the same incorrect  statements as Matt Ford Fan!!

You must get the same voices in your head!

• Like 2

On 15/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wrong, as usual.

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wrong, as usual.

He was Danny Birds of a feather about a week ago if I remember right.Says it all really:rolleyes:

• Like 1