2. Barker 

3. Kasprzak

4. Kennett (possibly someone different)

5. Nicholls 

6. Robson

7. Clegg

I believe this would fit and looks a fairly strong team with a strong reserve 

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

How come Max Clegg is a 2 point rider when he left Wolves after the third set of greensheet averages this season on 4.23?

Strange one this.  He is listed as 2.00 from 4 matches.  That surely can't be classified as counting? 

Something not right about this if so.

Underwhelming start to team building by the Rockets, I was expecting Doyle to be announced after the build it was given.

Just now, bigred said:

gives you chance to write something else negative about him then Stevebrum...

Did you miss my praise of him in 2016 or are you just selecting posts to quote to suit?

Not sure that not using a correct average is saying anything negative about anyone. 

I'm sure you know better tho. 

Just now, Col said:

Underwhelming start to team building by the Rockets, I was expecting Doyle to be announced after the build it was given.

Saving him until last! No surprise in getting Robbo back certainly a good rider to have at reserve, he may not be on the way up but there are no signs he is on the way down so should have no problem maintaining his average.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Strange one this.  He is listed as 2.00 from 4 matches.  That surely can't be classified as counting? 

Something not right about this if so.

Indeed.

If his 2016 PL average of 4.23 is no longer valid then surely his converted  2017 CL average of 3.20 (4.15/1.3) should apply.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Indeed.

If his 2016 PL average of 4.23 is no longer valid then surely his converted  2017 CL average of 3.20 (4.15/1.3) should apply.

Exactly.  A 2.00 average makes no sense at all.

39 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Exactly.  A 2.00 average makes no sense at all.

Does seem odd. Of his 15 heats for Wolves he scored 7 at  an average of 1.87. Perhaps that's how it works.

3 minutes ago, tocha said:

Does seem odd. Of his 15 heats for Wolves he scored 7 at  an average of 1.87. Perhaps that's how it works.

He only did for matches.  Meant to 3 home 3 away to get new average.

However this is the BSPA we are talking about.  They have reassessed Tai at 9 (or 8 as it now seems) because he didn't ride in the UK in 2017 yet allowed other Poles to keep their ridiculously low averages who also didn't ride here in 2017. Now it seems they are making up new rules to fit another rider. 

Nothing surprises me anymore!

4 hours ago, james1234 said:

It looks to me if Doyle is going there Harris or Nicholls will miss out 

If Doyle is to be at Rye they cannot retain either Harris or Nicholls and still keep KK. The maths doesn't work. However, they could go for largely the line-up which finished the season then fine-tune by replacing Wells using Kennett instead plus the  2 point  reserve Clegg in order to bring the side within the points limit, but this would contradict the aim of  Steve Jensen in having an out and out rider #1.