British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Clegg isnt a 2 pointer

On paper, no. In reality,yes.

58 minutes ago, hackneyrocket said:

What average would Robert Lambert come in on?

Immaterial really. That bridge was burnt during his brief spell at Hoddesdon.

If Robbo is at reserve as per the Rye House press release then all five riders will have an excess of 5.72, it is therefore not possible to fit Doyle in without removing Nicholls and Harris (very unlikely) . If Wells is not coming (big shame) then it looks like Kennett to me.

Kenett and Barker as second strings then... pretty much rules out Doyle id say.. Nicholls, KK, Harris to come 

26 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Kenett and Barker as second strings then... pretty much rules out Doyle id say.. Nicholls, KK, Harris to come 

Very much so. 

If that is the team i cant say its one that really enthuses me...?

44 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

If that is the team i cant say its one that really enthuses me...?

It's pretty much the team that went on a bit of a roll at the end of last year with Kennett in for Wells - which makes Rye even stronger at home. I'm not sure they'll win it but they should easily make the play offs.

It's beginning to look a lot like... a Dad's Army Coventry team.  Can they fit Nicholls, Harris and KK?  Guaranteed to win the title for ... the oldest team in the league (and can't see them having the stamina to make the playoffs).