British Speedway Forum

It's a decent looking side as proved by their end to the 2017 season. It's clearly built with a strong reserve in ind and 3 solid heat leaders could work better than a stand out number 1 seeing as there's even less genuine heat leaders in the league this year which gives Harris, Nicholls and KK all a fair chance of winning multiple races most meetings.

• Like 1

Matt Ford has alluded to the league running without TV money.

Might be a strong team if all (better) GP riders are missing.

6 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Kennett started the season with Rye that suffered those home losses.

Kennett was signed on 10 and got 10 at home so he wasn’t a bonus or a perk. Signing him on a little over 6 to get 10 at home is a huge advantage. And without the pressure of riding at 1 (, 3 or 5) he’ll get more than 4 away too.

Kennett is a smashing signing for Rye House.  He should get his average up towards 8 at Rye in this league. The rest of the (suggested) team is frankly bleugh.

33 minutes ago, SCB said:

Kennett was signed on 10 and got 10 at home so he wasn’t a bonus or a perk. Signing him on a little over 6 to get 10 at home is a huge advantage. And without the pressure of riding at 1 (, 3 or 5) he’ll get more than 4 away too.

Kennett is a smashing signing for Rye House.  He should get his average up towards 8 at Rye in this league. The rest of the (suggested) team is frankly bleugh.

In this league I think Eddie will up his average by at least a point with Rye has his home track.

14 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Kenett and Barker as second strings then... pretty much rules out Doyle id say.. Nicholls, KK, Harris to come 

Amazed that Kennet came back, musnt have had any other options.

Junior

6 hours ago, Ben91 said:

I'm hoping the last three are Nicholls, KK and another. As entertaining as Harris is, he is going in one direction average wise. Nicholls is better out of the traps and a better team rider too as far as I'm concerned. It could be better for sure but we won't be whipping boys. 

I'd take Harris over Nicholls every day.  I'd take either in any team I built but never both, since they generally perform an identical function & I don't think they really like each other.  Hoping your last 3 signings are 1 of them, plus Sundstrom (assuming he is 7.22) & Nilsson.

7 hours ago, Col said:

I'd take Harris over Nicholls every day.  I'd take either in any team I built but never both, since they generally perform an identical function & I don't think they really like each other.  Hoping your last 3 signings are 1 of them, plus Sundstrom (assuming he is 7.22) & Nilsson.

I thought they got over their differences 

With 7.28 to use it looks like :

KK 6.86

Worrall R 7.26

Sundstrom 7.22 (if that is correct)

Nilsson K 7.13

I would take KK I know what Poole fans will warn but four maximums in a few matches and a near 10.00 point average last season for Rye House is the only one of the above can elevate into a genuine No1

Finding the team all a bit Meh if im honest... no one in there really excites me... saying that though i wouldnt swap for any others named so far so think its more a statement on the league