British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Finding the team all a bit Meh if im honest... no one in there really excites me... saying that though i wouldnt swap for any others named so far so think its more a statement on the league  

The team is pretty much the same as last season so why should they make the play offs  next season? As you Say all a bit unexciting. Who is the big improver? 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Just now, foreverblue said:

The is pretty much the same as last season so why should they make the play offs  next season? As you Say all a bit unexciting. Who is the big improver? 

Where did i say they would? But i font think that team will lose at home but equally wont do much away.. If its KK i think it will be him (i know as a Poole fan your sceptical of that but he was very good for Rye).. none of the teams put together are that exciting to be honest 

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Where did i say they would? But i font think that team will lose at home but equally wont do much away.. If its KK i think it will be him (i know as a Poole fan your sceptical of that but he was very good for Rye).. none of the teams put together are that exciting to be honest 

You didn't say they would. You need one or two that will improve, maybe KK can be if its him, he has the ability. 

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I agree Steve

A great British classic, full of characters, run for years (something like 286 episodes) and was recognised as a great success.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

I agree Steve

A great British classic, full of characters, run for years (something like 286 episodes) and was recognised as a great success.

Unlike the Rye House team :wink:

Every team is plop so far according to Shov. But no doubt when the meetings start in March Poole will be massive underdogs when hes making predictions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Every team is plop so far according to Shov. But no doubt when the meetings start in March Poole will be massive underdogs when hes making predictions. 

Only to be proven throughout the season :wink:.

• Haha 1

KK hasn't been announced because a) He's not signed on yet or b ) The promotion know he's the key man in the team and are keeping us in suspense. 

Hope it's the former because if it isn't then there aren't many great options out there if not and the team as a whole could well be seen as a bit meh.

22 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

KK hasn't been announced because a) He's not signed on yet or b ) The promotion know he's the key man in the team and are keeping us in suspense. 

Hope it's the former because if it isn't then there aren't many great options out there if not and the team as a whole could well be seen as a bit meh.

I'm not down with the kids, what does that mean?  I think it's great to see a team supporting the British riders, some oldies but goodies in there.  Now there's enough triggers in that line for people to start on the jokes again but it's a team I'll be trying to see, if only on the very odd Monday or Wednesday off work.

If anyone thinks a team with Harris and Barker in it isn't exciting then perhaps they should take up Parkour. I want to see a team that entertains.If they win the league so much the better.

I think Jensen and Ford are still negotiating the fee for KK.  MF said it would be good to sell a couple of riders to help balance the books with (if) no TV deal.:P:D

Just now, Skidder1 said:

I think Jensen and Ford are still negotiating the fee for KK.  MF said it would be good to sell a couple of riders to help balance the books with (if) no TV deal.:P:D

Fair enough. How much is Ford offering??? :)

• Like 2

I thought there was a fixed rate scale for loan fees. I can't think that anyone would want to buy KK.

Edited by Aces51

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

The team is pretty much the same as last season so why should they make the play offs  next season? As you Say all a bit unexciting. Who is the big improver? 

Fully agree. Depends who the last rider is.