Chris Harris 7.63

Scott Nicholls 7.48

Richie Worrall 7.26

Edward Kennett 6.39

Ben Barker 6.00

Stuart Robson 5.72

Max Clegg 2.00

Team seems solid enough all the way down the order, and it's all British too

And for people saying the team doesn't excite them, I'd love to be able to watch riders like Barker, Harris and Nicholls every week

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Last rider, I'd have Richie Worrall if he's available

Chris Harris 7.63

Scott Nicholls 7.48

Richie Worrall 7.26

Edward Kennett 6.39

Ben Barker 6.00

Stuart Robson 5.72

Max Clegg 2.00

Team seems solid enough all the way down the order, and it's all British too

And for people saying the team doesn't excite them, I'd love to be able to watch riders like Barker, Harris and Nicholls every week

Worrall is by far the weakest rider avaliable that average.. if its him its a terrible decision 

The delay? Probably been told their team is over the limit. Clegg is not a 2.

What average is Clegg then?  He's shown on the Wolves website as 1.75 (rounded up to 2.00) and 2.00 on the BSPA list!!

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What average is Clegg then?  He's shown on the Wolves website as 1.75 (rounded up to 2.00) and 2.00 on the BSPA list!!

He rode 4 meetings.  Since when does 4 meetings count as a new average?

It's either his championship average or his last Premiership average, seems they are making up one. 

It's no wonder the averages are even more of a farce than 2017.

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I'm not down with the kids, what does that mean?  I think it's great to see a team supporting the British riders, some oldies but goodies in there.  Now there's enough triggers in that line for people to start on the jokes again but it's a team I'll be trying to see, if only on the very odd Monday or Wednesday off work.

Uninspiring.

4 hours ago, poppetman said:

If anyone thinks a team with Harris and Barker in it isn't exciting then perhaps they should take up Parkour. I want to see a team that entertains.If they win the league so much the better.

Winning attracts fans. Sport is about winning. Entertainment is a by-product. 

19 minutes ago, hackneyrocket said:

I really hope KK is the last to be announced.

I think we all do. Anybody else that fits doesn't have the scope for average improvement KK has and then it could be a long season. 

1 hour ago, Ben91 said:

Uninspiring.

Winning attracts fans. Sport is about winning. Entertainment is a by-product. 

I think we all do. Anybody else that fits doesn't have the scope for average improvement KK has and then it could be a long season. 

I enjoy entertainment as long as we are winning,  Take the wins away and another mediocre season beckons. I remember when we were pulverising all and sundry and getting the BP's and winning the League but there were calls for closer matches etc, Well we ended up with our fair share of close defeats at Hoddesdon, there may well have been some exciting racing along the way but all I remember is looking for where we were down at the bottom end of the table.

No KK (and yes he does have his very poor meetings) and I see our season finishing again around End of august. 

Uninspiring is the right word and I would have been happier if Wells was included

• Like 1

Very uninspiring. Not sure why Jenson hasn't learnt the lessons from last season. The side with a fading Harris at number one will never ever win enough heats away from home to be competitive. KK will have to return to former glories if this side is to do anything.

Its a 5th/6th place side again. Very strong at home but crap away. It only takes a couple of lacklustre home performances or a wet track & the season is done. Reminds me of the Lakeside EL sides who were strong at home but dire away & done nothing once the play offs came around.

Jenson constantly speaks of attracting and using GP riders, so why has he not tried to get Doyle, Lindgren or Iversen in? Would've thought Rye pay better than Somerset & have much bigger crowds. Where's the ambition? Use Barker or Robsons points on a genuine number one.

Whats happening with the stadium improvements as well? Gone very quiet.

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Mistakes are hardly rare in the administration of British Speedway....

I think it's a decent team. A strong core. If the last rider is a performing kk then he will be the number 1. Harris and Nichols as good backup. And barker / Kennet will be strong 2nd strings. Clegg scores 2 points job done. I'm surprised no morely. He looked decent back end of last season when they visited lynn

Looks like its back to plan A after Doyle chose Somerset.....

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Looks like its back to plan A after Doyle chose Somerset.....

Very much doubt he was ever an option

• Like 1