British Speedway Forum

Worryingly quiet

If it isn't Kasprzak then it's going to be a long season. 

42 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

If it isn't Kasprzak then it's going to be a long season. 

Wouldn't worry too much.

KK has also been quite bearing how bullish he was about visiting UK to talk to a few clubs. Just to keep people interested I think and put some off the scent of his intended club. That w as a while back.

Cant see it being BV with Cook/Fricke signed etc. Can only be either RH or KL. We all know KL are heavily banking on NKI if the Poles lift the 3 league rule which does NOT affect KK as he isn't signed outside POL so wont be in SWE.

Having said all this I cant see him signing for KL over RH as that would show he is just a mercenary.

Maybe RH just dragging it out to keep something for the fans as the season start is still over 2 months away and he would be viewed as their star signing. Maybe RH just awaiting the right time to announce ??

I would say your final rider will be kk probably Matt Ford causing the delay imo

Edited by lewy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lewy said:

I would say your final rider will be kk probably Matt Ford causing the delay imo

Why would matt delay it surely we are not going to use him never again !!!

Pay back time for being a very naughty boy when he was in the Poole team?

• Like 1

On 12 January 2018 at 8:13 PM, KevH said:

or Hampel?

Jarek would return either on his last average here (around nine) or the assessed 8.00 as he has been a GP rider in the last three seasons. Yes he has approached three clubs but nothing has come from it due to the 8+ rule coming into effect and now Unlikley to feature here this season.

KK the safe bet and showed up well for Rye House and handy for airports from Poland on the Monday morning. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lewy said:

I think that's exactly what it is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I think that's exactly what it is.

guess same thing as well

20 hours ago, Shadders said:

Worryingly quiet

Scott Nicholl's said on his video that we will like the final rider implying the deal is done.

Edited by Knighted Rocket
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Knighted Rocket said:

Scott Nicholl's said on his video that we will like the final rider implying the deal is done.

He’s hardly going to come out and say, ‘well the last rider, he ain’t brilliant to be honest.’

let’s face it!

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, lewy said:

If true, then I guess its down to how much Jensen is prepared to pay for him as Matt will be wanting decent dosh rather than just a loan fee!!:D

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If true, then I guess its down to how much Jensen is prepared to pay for him as Matt will be wanting decent dosh rather than just a loan fee!!:D

Think at KK age a loan fee would be better for Poole as loan fees were graded by averages of a loan fee of just under seven grand which could extend for a few more years would be more income than a transfer fee of roughly £12-15,000

11 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Think at KK age a loan fee would be better for Poole as loan fees were graded by averages of a loan fee of just under seven grand which could extend for a few more years would be more income than a transfer fee of roughly £12-15,000

I'm not sure that anyone else would want to loan him in future years so a sale now might well be better business - especially as MF has already publicly stated he may well sell a couple of assets to help 'balance his books' from last year!!

• Like 1