British Speedway Forum

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, Chris116 said:

On 26th November the official website apologised for the delay in commenting on the AGM. It is now 25th January and we are still waiting! 

The fixtures have been announced but we still don't have a seventh rider.

Towards the end of last season the promotion said they had a final meeting planned after the league matches were complete but then just never ran the meeting.

Am I alone in starting to lose faith in the promotion?

think you must have missed the news post on the website on Oct 4th.  Think we do have a seventh rider and there are so many hints around that most people seem to know who it is but I think politics have come into play (don't  think it is anything to do with Max Cleggs average either

5 hours ago, startline sid said:

think you must have missed the news post on the website on Oct 4th.  Think we do have a seventh rider and there are so many hints around that most people seem to know who it is but I think politics have come into play (don't  think it is anything to do with Max Cleggs average either

Hi Startline Sid hope you have hibernated well

as someone not "in the know" is the hot tip for No 1 KK?

2 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Hi Startline Sid hope you have hibernated well

as someone not "in the know" is the hot tip for No 1 KK?

Seems to be the general rumour -.   (Scotty apparently tweeted that we would all like the last signing) Hope you are well 

Every day I click on that RH website, thinking maybe, just maybe...there might be some news about the last rider. How foolish I always feel afterwards. "Why did you look?", I ask myself. Haven't you got anything better to do? What has your life come to? I need help...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White City Rebel said:

Every day I click on that RH website, thinking maybe, just maybe...there might be some news about the last rider. How foolish I always feel afterwards. "Why did you look?", I ask myself. Haven't you got anything better to do? What has your life come to? I need help...

Your not alone.

• Like 1

If the other riders know who the last signing is(and there can't be doubt otherwise riders wouldn't tweet fans will be happy) then why can't the management just announce it now and be done with.

3 hours ago, rocket007 said:

If the other riders know who the last signing is(and there can't be doubt otherwise riders wouldn't tweet fans will be happy) then why can't the management just announce it now and be done with.

I am sure they would gladly  love to announce the last rider but perhaps they are not allowed to yet !!!

36.url

If the final rider is a Poole asset, I guess Matt Ford is keeping all his own alternative options open until the final paperwork for Sundstrom has come through from Gorzow?!  Can't blame him (or any other promoter) for that!!;)

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

If the final rider is a Poole asset, I guess Matt Ford is keeping all his own alternative options open until the final paperwork for Sundstrom has come through from Gorzow?!  Can't blame him (or any other promoter) for that!!;)

But Hans Andersen has (apparently) joined Leicester. That's one major option already let go.

Yeah cos he is going to use KK again :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So your saying Ford may use KK if Sundstrom deal falls through? Pull the other one FFS!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Think there is more chance Poole will sign Ricky Kling than  having KK back :)

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Haha 1

And would still do a very good job. In fact he would do better than some of the riders signed for clubs with higher averages.  And still doing four leagues this coming season.

Total professional rider and a nice guy too.