British Speedway Forum

Diddnt somebody say KK wouldn't fit with what should be Cleggs average???

1 hour ago, White City Rebel said:

KK confirmed on RH twitter

Nice to see KK fixed up, i hope he has a better season at Rye than he did with us last season.  He certainly didn't seem himself..

• Like 1

No surprise,  presumably on loan despite the insistence of a full deal?

Would be good to see him at Somerset this season. Surely he’s used up all of his excuses now?  

1 hour ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

Would be good to see him at Somerset this season. Surely he’s used up all of his excuses now?  

More to come id expect. 

4 hours ago, Gunner85 said:

Strong side put together.

will be amazed if they are not in the play offs

Strong side at home maybe but I think they will struggle away from home.  I will be amazed if they make the play offs and are not fighting over the wooden spoon.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Strong side at home maybe but I think they will struggle away from home.  I will be amazed if they make the play offs and are not fighting over the wooden spoon.

I  think if KK comes to the party and shakes off what was bothering him last season because clearly something wasnt right,  they will do well, might just push for a play off place on home form alone, but will probably drop short.

Not great, not terrible. Home form will be key. 

The happy clappers on the Facebook page will undoubtedly be labelling it the best thing since sliced bread but we could have done a lot better. 

Nevertheless will look forward to seeing how we fare.