British Speedway Forum

51 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Will Redcar also be looking for a new No.1?   Or will Barker be allowed out for Redcar matches?

If he doesn't ride they might as well join the NL.

4 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Ahh it’s just come up. Still my point stands this guys are useless at doing anything. 

seems it is a positive move for the club - (not a useless one)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Summers replaces barker 

This only makes them much weaker.

• Like 1

Welcome Aaron, sorry to see Ben or should I say not see Ben this season but Aaron will be just fine.

Does anybody know the average he has?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hackneyrocket said:

No press and practice for Rye this year

Just practice

16 hours ago, Shadders said:

Just practice

Behind closed doors

With a sign on the gate in the electrified fence reading "Beware of the Leopard"? ;)

What is the reasoning for no press and practice? Don’t the promotion want to advertise their new season to the press? Why ban the Rye fans from coming along? Seems an absolute shambolic way to start the season.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What is the reasoning for no press and practice? Don’t the promotion want to advertise their new season to the press? Why ban the Rye fans from coming along? Seems an absolute shambolic way to start the season.

Agreed it’s a bit lit like not paying for team Kevlar I suppose, promoters choice though I doubt the Kevlars have anything to do with the lousy weather forecasts around Hoddesdon in the coming 10 days

• Like 1

No press and practice for fans to watch does seem a bit ominous, still only a week to go till get get to see new referees box and any other improvements etc assuming the snow stays away. After the winter we've had I reckon the car park won't have improved.

• Like 1

They've been doing too much BTCC secret squirrel stuff, don't want to risk any secret stuff getting to the opposition lol.

I see Summers fared well today, multiple rides and only one point, any news on why Barker has gone? ( other than it was mutual consent)