British Speedway Forum

All under 16's go free at King's Lynn. Hows that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, barraider said:

Yes and most young promoters are asking to get rid

Steve at rye house does not want it

Ask him in sun?

He's a member of it! If he really believes that he really has a lot to learn about the sport.

Sorry, a 300 mile round trip for a chat with a manager isn't really that tempting. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Well, we have had 'new builds' at Scunthorpe, Somerset and Leicester in the relatively recent past so sometimes the efforts can pay off, but yes I have seen for myself what goes into these searches. 

I hope you can find find a way to get Hull back, hopefully without being at the mercy of rugby league next time.

Thanks, that woud be cool.  And Redcar (formally Middlesbrough) returned too and Northside & Duns, + all of the above show it can still be done.  Just....

seems to be that Harris has got himself in a little trouble in Poland. Not turning up for training in Pila with a broken BUS. 

Manager says he will turn up next Wed and Thurs to prove himself or they will drop him. 

He's supposed to be at Rye House on Wednesday night - will he be able to be in Poland as well or will Rye House need a replacement?

Has anyone considered that the recent track installation at Rye could raise safety issues that in turn may affect the issuing of a licence from the BSPA.

6 minutes ago, hackneyrocket said:

Has anyone considered that the recent track installation at Rye could raise safety issues that in turn may affect the issuing of a licence from the BSPA.

I'm sure they would of checked first.If its only mounds of mud,i would of thought it would of been ok. As long as there is no metal or wooden stakes anywhere.

On 07/04/2018 at 11:57 AM, hackneyrocket said:

Only you 

On 07/04/2018 at 11:57 AM, hackneyrocket said:

I mentioned that in a previous post i made "still fail to see how the BSPA will be able to pass the track/stadium especially after reading rules 9.2.4 and 9.2.5.1".   I   presume a licence been granted or surely we would have heard something by now but as the rules basically say "essential equipment should be as near to the middle of the centre green as possible" I can't see how the paramedics can be in the middle now and I would say their equipment is definitely essential as the meeting can't start unless they are in attendance.

I was there a couple of weekends ago and have to say I didn't notice any problems with watching the practice from the stands. That's not to say that there won't be from some places but I suspect it's nowhere near as bad as people are imagining. Certainly there is no problem with it obstructing vision when riding.

On 4/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, hackneyrocket said:

yes i think the mx track will slow the paramedics and track staff reaching a fallen rider, it is hard enough for the paramedics carrying heavy bags across a flat centre green so what now, decide if it is quicker to run around the track or scrabble over the mx humps?? 

3 hours ago, hackneyrocket said:

Really!

You worry too much. Chill 

• Like 1

Rye supporters should be encouraged to learn that KK scored a 15 point maximum in Poland yesterday (Gorzow v Torun).

14 hours ago, Shadders said:

You worry too much. Chill 

Who says I'm worrying, It was a simple question.