British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That’s really bad luck for the Rockets and Panthers and more so EK.  Given the team vulnerabilities, I can’t see the Rockets going with guests.  Ben Barker to replace him?

Barker got smashed up at Sheffield last Thursday

15 hours ago, lewy said:

£££££

15 hours ago, lewy said:

£££££

Joking???

Rather than jump in and talk replacements etc ....Best wishes to Edward speedy recovery

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gazza66 said:

Would Ricky wells fit as a replacement for ed ?

No as I think he would use a current converted average of about 7.24

43 minutes ago, westhamboy66 said:

Rather than jump in and talk replacements etc ....Best wishes to Edward speedy recovery

Spot on. When Stefan Nielsen broke his leg that ended his season the only press releases coming out of Poole were about replacements, Auty, Starke & Klindt.

What have Poole done to raise money for Stefan? Contrast that with Swindon’s efforts for Mitchell Davey.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Spot on. When Stefan Nielsen broke his leg that ended his season the only press releases coming out of Poole were about replacements, Auty, Starke & Klindt.

What have Poole done to raise money for Stefan? Contrast that with Swindon’s efforts for Mitchell Davey.

Stop being so pathetic. You are fast approaching the Gavan level of infatuation with all things Poole.

Wishing Eddie a speedy pain free recovery.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop being so pathetic. You are fast approaching the Gavan level of infatuation with all things Poole.

Wishing Eddie a speedy pain free recovery.

Rather than dodge the issue, tell us all, what have Poole done for Stefan?

Just now, DC2 said:

Rather than dodge the issue, tell us all, what have Poole done for Stefan?

Wished him well I should imagine. Just because a Swindon fan went on a walk doesn’t obligate fans from every club to do the same.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Wished him well I should imagine. Just because a Swindon fan went on a walk doesn’t obligate fans from every club to do the same.

But if they did, or if clubs took a lead in being more caring towards their injured riders, wouldn’t everyone involved in speedway be better for it?

4 hours ago, westhamboy66 said:

Joking???

Can a club survive on crowds of less than 400 at this level??

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It was not a fan. It was the commercial manager who is the son of  the late Bob Kilby.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

No as I think he would use a current converted average of about 7.24

He has a Premiership average from last year of 6. something so would come in on that. Still wouldn't be able to use him as a like for like swap though. 

Edited by Ben91

3 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

He has a Premiership average from last year of 6. something so would come in on that. Still wouldn't be able to use him as a like for like swap though. 

A rider uses his most recent average, which in this case would be a converted CL average attained in 2018 rather than a 2017 average.