British Speedway Forum

Nico would be an absolute steal on 4.85....

• Like 1

Covatti and Kus..... christ lets not hope were looking at riders like that 

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Covatti and Kus..... christ lets not hope were looking at riders like that 

When I suggested Kus it was for No 7 not in the main body of the team. Can you name a better No 7 in the premiership?

39 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

When I suggested Kus it was for No 7 not in the main body of the team. Can you name a better No 7 in the premiership?

No but i can name about 20 younger riders who would do about the same job.. he had a good meeting against Scunthorpe but got dropped from Redcar because hes been utter toilet  

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

No but i can name about 20 younger riders who would do about the same job.. he had a good meeting against Scunthorpe but got dropped from Redcar because hes been utter toilet  

You may be right I also believe there are a crop of youngsters coming on fast but I can only compare Kus against current No 7s

Etheridge

Andersen K

Sargeant

Shanes?

CLEGG

Jeppersen

Smith J

Greaves

You are also right it was Kus`s first decent night this season but he did beat Howarth, Garrity, Auty and Kurtz and he started with an average of 7.65 which he had because that what he was before the season.

Frederik Jakobsen could be the way to go, and he would also become an 'asset'!!!

On 6/9/2018 at 10:29 PM, KevH said:

Frederik Jakobsen could be the way to go, and he would also become an 'asset'!!!

Don’t Danish riders miss Wednesday’s a lot?

43 minutes ago, GWC said:

Often do, especially those who ride for King's Lynn.

• Like 2

So, the re-declared team is KK 7.78, Nicholls 7.75, Harris 6.92, Robson 5.80,  Summers 5.44, NBJ 5.00, Clegg 2.00 (total 40.69, 1.81 within the limit.)

Useful to have NBJ at reserve, but surely he will be missing the Wednesday meetings? 

2 hours ago, White City Rebel said:

So, the re-declared team is KK 7.78, Nicholls 7.75, Harris 6.92, Robson 5.80,  Summers 5.44, NBJ 5.00, Clegg 2.00 (total 40.69, 1.81 within the limit.)

Useful to have NBJ at reserve, but surely he will be missing the Wednesday meetings? 

They need to strengthen up and replace Clegg with the extra 1.81 available, only way they will get near the top 4 imo!

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 5:42 PM, Rayleigh said:

I'd be happy with Kus at number 7

• Like 3

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

They need to strengthen up and replace Clegg with the extra 1.81 available, only way they will get near the top 4 imo!

I can't imagine many would disagree. He's a great rider at NL level and may do a decent job for a Championship team, but I don't think struggling in the Premiership is helping his development at present.

Team looks awful after that re declaration.. full of riders on there way down or not good enough.. At least Poole wont finish bottom now 

• Like 3

On 6/11/2018 at 11:50 AM, GWC said:

Some do yes, but Bjarne Pedersen (as an example) rode almost every week on a Wednesday for Poole for years.

Edited by KevH

Tripe side that. Pathetic from the promotion. Obviously didn't want to spend any money or show any ambition. Dire for the rest of the season.

Clegg still in the side is an insult as it's basically a 6 man side still.

Even replacing him eventually will be pointless as the rest of the side is so crap.

Edited by Chris