British Speedway Forum

On 2/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, Daniel Smith said:

It does, but you asked what the promotions debt is. Speedway debt is around the £70,000 - £80,000. It's more than the bond and in total own over £100,000.

As a Kings Lynn fan you seem to know a lot about the debts at Rye House. Got any proof or is it just bluster? 

Whatever the debt is it’s clear Mr Scott isn’t the ‘multi-millionaire’ he was alleged to be when he took over the club.

6 hours ago, GWC said:

Whatever the debt is it’s clear Mr Scott isn’t the ‘multi-millionaire’ he was alleged to be when he took over the club.

The Micheal Knighton of Brittish Speedway 

11 hours ago, ryecastle said:

Looks like Rye house speedway has new owners

Do you mean " Rye House Rockets Ltd " the newly incorporated company, on 30th March 2019, with James Mead as sole director?

12 hours ago, LesR said:

Do you mean " Rye House Rockets Ltd " the newly incorporated company, on 30th March 2019, with James Mead as sole director?

No, I mean Carter and Bailey ltd who own the speedway and kart track has new owners. 

33 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

I understand nothing to do with Carter and Bailey or nothing to do with BMR

lets just hope the new owner includes speedway in his plans - I am sure someone could be successful there running meetings on a Sat night

• Like 1

Im sure it doesn't mean owing Rye House Rockets Ltd means buying the stadium from BMR, maybe his interest IS running speedway at the stadium

1 hour ago, GWC said:

Probably the official receiver!

Definitely not, apparently it is genuine .