British Speedway Forum

Too early to pick a side without a clue what the Conference will decide,

Same 1-7 So we carry one reserve on all away meetings? Unbelievable given that was the reason to get rid of Kennett

If the top flight choose to have fixed race nights next year, Saturdays will be a thing of the past at rye. Which is a shame.

If the top flight choose to have fixed race nights next year, Saturdays will be a thing of the past at rye. Which is a shame.

Could they look at offering Sat nights to a NL club or their own NL team

We don't derail threads! Ahhaha

We are both just interested in Team building and want the new teams to do well. We are just coming up with ideas. If a rye House team has a Poole asset in it which it most likely will. We like to discuss the rider. We haven't said anything out of order.

We are just trying to be respectable and interested in your team building!

I would say you've both got far too much time on your hands to be fair, and i will say, the Rye fans can i'm sure come up with team ideas, fanciful or otherwise, without your input, which no doubt is influenced by Kk.

I will also say, Rye isn't my team - i'm a Reading fan, but Rye is my local team - just let this one be a normal thread please.

I'm going to gloss over your patronising "want the new teams to do well" bit. This "new" team was around before your dad blew his bleep in your mums bleep to make you.

• Like 1

I would say you've both got far too much time on your hands to be fair, and i will say, the Rye fans can i'm sure come up with team ideas, fanciful or otherwise, without your input, which no doubt is influenced by Kk.

I will also say, Rye isn't my team - i'm a Reading fan, but Rye is my local team - just let this one be a normal thread please.

I'm going to gloss over your patronising "want the new teams to do well" bit. This "new" team was around before your dad blew his bleep in your mums bleep to make you.

Thanks for that. We are still going to comment on the thread. It's a forum at the end of the day. If you want to talk as Rye House fans go and create you own private one away from the forum. Like there is for Poole.

It's new to the top tier in the last 20 years

. That's what I meant

Edited by poolebolton

Thanks for that. We are still going to comment on the thread. It's a forum at the end of the day. If you want to talk as Rye House fans go and create you own private one away from the forum. Like there is for Poole.

It's new to the top tier in the last 20 years

. That's what I meant

This is a rye thread you cipa

ie a thread that doesn't to relate to you

While I'm as pi$$ed off as the rest of you with some of the inane rubbish that masquerades as "banter" on this and many other threads, I'm uncomfortable with restricting fans to their own teams threads.

My personal stance is proper moderation. Weeding out the ridiculous point scoring posts and a warning to the participants.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

While I'm as pi$$ed off as the rest of you with some of the inane rubbish that masquerades as "banter" on this and many other threads, I'm uncomfortable with restricting fans to their own teams threads.

My personal stance is proper moderation. Weeding out the ridiculous point scoring posts and a warning to the participants.

Well proper moderation can't happen due to the sheer scale of this place, i think its a tad hypocritical when these two Poole fans seem quite happy to shout people off their threads but they barge in and try to play football manager making up squads on here when its of no consequence to them.

Never mind

Too early to pick a side without a clue what the Conference will decide,

Same 1-7 So we carry one reserve on all away meetings? Unbelievable given that was the reason to get rid of Kennett

Kennett was signed as a 9 point+ man, you can't carry 9 point men. Morley is a 2 point man, you can carry 2 point men. And it's possible given a run that Morley could get his average up to 4-5 given his home form meaning being able to bring in someone stronger.

Kennett was signed as a 9 point+ man, you can't carry 9 point men. Morley is a 2 point man, you can carry 2 point men. And it's possible given a run that Morley could get his average up to 4-5 given his home form meaning being able to bring in someone stronger.

Wolves have done ok with Grieves on a 3 point average, Jack Smith hasn't exactly pulled up any trees at BV

As a two point man Morley would be fine, but he is north of three and was when we signed him. Good at home, will struggle away. Similar type of rider to Luke Bowen (albeit not as good - awaits backlash).

As a two point man Morley would be fine, but he is north of three and was when we signed him. Good at home, will struggle away. Similar type of rider to Luke Bowen (albeit not as good - awaits backlash).

Think Luke has got even better since he dropped back down.. he was what he was good at Rye not much elsewhere

• Like 1

1. Nicholls

2. R. Lambert

3. Kennett

4. Kasprzak

5. Sundstrom

6. NBJ

7. 2 pointer

Fits as per the last set of green sheets which are going to fluctuate a little bit. Using NBJ's last EL average.

Robert Lambert?