British Speedway Forum

I have no problem if Rye House management have decided not to run another meeting but I think they should have let their supporters know by now that we have seen the last for 2017 or that they are still trying to arrange a final meeting. The total silence is what annoys fans and looses support for a team.

Like this you mean?

http://ryehouserockets.co/news.php?extend.1492

Not exactly an on the ball announcement is it!! Been 4 weeks since last meeting without a peep.. new promotion have been great in general but rubbish on this Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 1

Exactly, that did not appear when I checked before writing my original comment but I am glad it has done now.

It was there yesterday.

It was there yesterday.

I do not doubt it but it did not come up on my phone so I suspect my phone used an old version of the website when I looked which can happen! I am glad we now know what is happening and look forward to next season. NOTE TO SELF:- Check web site on computer, not phone, for updates!

Pretty sure Nicholls will be at Rye next year . He was a special guest of BMR at Brands Hatch last weekend for the touring cars. Work that out .

Think wells is on a good average and maybe someone like Manzares on a low average

Heard from a good source Rye hoping to keep most of this year's team with the addition of Broc Nichol.

Looked quite handy in the world cup, something to do with Ricky no doubt, was hoping we would take another look at Ricky after his performance for us in the KO cup

Heard from a good source Rye hoping to keep most of this year's team with the addition of Broc Nichol.

Quite ironic as I was just thinking about what average Broc Nicol would come in on. If we could stick him at reserve I would be very happy with that.

• Like 1

There were rumours last winter that Nicol would be in this season's team. Personally I think he needs a season in the second tier first. If he is on an assessed five point average he is likely to drop it and we have an asset in Busk Jakobsen who would come in on a lower average and probably score more.

Changes need making to ensure we improve and challenge for the play-offs. Every other team will go back to the drawing board and look to improve, we can't expect what wasn't good enough this season to be good enough for next.

Sundstrom should be top of the shopping list whatever the points limit.

There were rumours last winter that Nicol would be in this season's team. Personally I think he needs a season in the second tier first. If he is on an assessed five point average he is likely to drop it and we have an asset in Busk Jakobsen who would come in on a lower average and probably score more.

Changes need making to ensure we improve and challenge for the play-offs. Every other team will go back to the drawing board and look to improve, we can't expect what wasn't good enough this season to be good enough for next.

Sundstrom should be top of the shopping list whatever the points limit.

Sundstrom would come in on 7 I think and he would be a great signing for Rye House and in the UK in general.

• Like 1

Did you? Did you really?