British Speedway Forum
scarletrider

Sunderland Reunion 2017

Sunderland are to host another pre-Xmas reunion on Saturday the 28th October. Tickets are £20 each and include a sit down three course meal. There will also be a giant raffle, memorabilia and a chance to meet and talk with the riders past and present.

Tickets are available now. Contact myself or "The White Knight" for further details.

"The Mackem"

• Like 2

It's great to see that all these years after the track's closure that the Sunderland memories live on. All success for the Reunion event.

And hopefully there might be somebody present to solve the long-standing mystery of who are those who "...took over,," the old Sunderland website yet it is impossible to contact them.

Edited by Guest

It's great to see that all these years after the track's closure that the Sunderland memories live on. All success for the Reunion event.

And hopefully there might be somebody present to solve the long-standing mystery of who are those who "...took over,," the old Sunderland website yet it is impossible to contact them.

I'm beginning to think that even Sherlock Holmes couldn't find that out. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

These reunions are great ideas , we've had a couple in Paisley and it's great to see the old faces from the 70's that entertained us .

• Like 1

Sunderland are to host another pre-Xmas reunion on Saturday the 28th October. Tickets are £20 each and include a sit down three course meal. There will also be a giant raffle, memorabilia and a chance to meet and talk with the riders past and present.

Tickets are available now. Contact myself or "The White Knight" for further details.

"The Mackem"

Can you please give fuller contact details in regard to tickets for the event please? All success to the reunion. :cheers:

Can you please give fuller contact details in regard to tickets for the event please? All success to the reunion. :cheers:

Just let me know if you want any Tickets gustix :t::)

Just let me know if you want any Tickets gustix :t::)

That's very kind of you TWK but too far for me to travel. Actually I was making a response in regard to the OP where scarletrider suggests anyone wishing to attend the event should contact him or your very good self for tickets, but gives no actual contact details. I hope very much that the event will be a tremendous success.

I'm no expert on the matter,but I reckon you know how to contact people on here. maybe even have previously contacted TWK a few times before!!!! :D

"The Mackem"

We'll happily give this a plug in the new issue of Classic Speedway mag. But how do our readers order/buy tickets if they are not online or don't read the BSF?

Do you have contact phone number(s) or email addresses we can print in issue 38, which comes out in the next two weeks?

The name and full postal address of the venue, along with start time, would also be handy!

Edited by tmc

"The Mackem"

Please use the BSF Personal Messenger system to contact either scarletrider or The White Knight for more details of the forthcoming Sunderland Speedway reunion.

That's very kind of you TWK but too far for me to travel. Actually I was making a response in regard to the OP where scarletrider suggests anyone wishing to attend the event should contact him or your very good self for tickets, but gives no actual contact details. I hope very much that the event will be a tremendous success.

I'm no expert on the matter,but I reckon you know how to contact people on here. maybe even have previously contacted TWK a few times before!!!! :D

Please use the BSF Personal Messenger system to contact either scarletrider or The White Knight for more details of the forthcoming Sunderland Speedway reunion.

By jove,he got there in the end........ :lol::lol::lol:

We'll happily give this a plug in the new issue of Classic Speedway mag. But how do our readers order/buy tickets if they are not online or don't read the BSF?

Do you have contact phone number(s) or email addresses we can print in issue 38, which comes out in the next two weeks?

The name and full postal address of the venue, along with start time, would also be handy!

Hi Tony - I have sent you a PM.

"The Mackem"

The Sunderland reunion is now just three weeks away and all success to it. I was just wondering if there is an indication as to which former Sunderland riders might be present? Just reminder date its on Saturday, October 28. The quote gives information about the event.

The Sunderland reunion is now just three weeks away and all success to it. I was just wondering if there is an indication as to which former Sunderland riders might be present? Just reminder date its on Saturday, October 28. The quote gives information about the event.

Yes John, sent a PM regarding ex riders