Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
scarletrider

Sunderland Reunion 2017

The Sunderland reunion is now just three weeks away and all success to it. I was just wondering if there is an indication as to which former Sunderland riders might be present?

Interesting the past and present riders.Are there any present riders with a link to Sunderland in any form?

Interesting the past and present riders.Are there any present riders with a link to Sunderland in any form?

George Barclay used to run a Training School at Rye House until, I think a couple of years ago.

He is now retired.

• Like 1

George Barclay used to run a Training School at Rye House until, I think a couple of years ago.

He is now retired.

Tried to pm you regarding tickets

Tried to pm you regarding tickets

I have replied to your PM.

Best.

Ian.

• Like 1

Another highly successful Reunion. Many thanks to all those who attended and contributed in making it a night to remember. Hope to see you all again next year when Brian and Sue will be back to organising the event.

Bob

"The Mackem"

• Like 3

Another highly successful Reunion. Many thanks to all those who attended and contributed in making it a night to remember. Hope to see you all again next year when Brian and Sue will be back to organising the event.

Bob

"The Mackem"

Well said Bob.

My thanks to everyone who attended too. :t:

• Like 1