British Speedway Forum
RedcarB123

Redcar V Sheffield 8/9/17

Sad to see Garrity so out of touch. Must be looking over the air fix mechanics shoulder too much

Take it you weren't at the meeting or even following the updates very closely otherwise you would have realised that Jason won his 2nd race and crashed out in his 3rd resulting in him being taken to hospital

Pretty cheap comments on your part IMO

• Like 1

Barker season is over looking at his facebook page this am

2 away league meetings, Rye finished , Silver Helmet next week ,

Are you saying he is not riding in these ?

Don't do Facebook.

2 away league meetings, Rye finished , Silver Helmet next week ,

Are you saying he is not riding in these ?

Don't do Facebook.

He broke his wrist when howarth knocked him off

Well all good things have to come to an end sometimes and run of 13 winning meetings is a good run.

Congratulations to Redcar on what looks to have been a hard fought win. (take note Cobra).

Had a feeling that this might be the one that would get away from us, but really thought that going into the final 3rd of the meeting that we could maybe just hang on to win, but we faded and Redcar were stronger fair play to them.

Pity that Redcar look as though could well miss out on Play Off place, would be nice to see them in the mix (have to stop this been nice I am from Sheffield).

And finally a message for that Cheeky Cobra, if you come to Sheffield on Sunday come up to the benches on the first bend and say hello to group that I stand with, we will show you same good old hospitality that we show our many friends from Redcar that always stand with us. :t:

Was a tongue in cheek comment, but I still stick with my original comment that they applaud a Sheffield rider on a victory lap but all bow their heads and pretend to fill in their programmes and don't even look when a Redcar rider went past. Heat 15 was a classic, Three riders went round, first Bjerre who they all clapped and cheered, but later ignored Wright and Barker. Bad sportsmanship. Its the body language that's the best bit, all doing the exact same thing.

Ps cant get to away meetings been self employed etc. Tried Newcastle once in 08ish but never again.

Was a tongue in cheek comment, but I still stick with my original comment that they applaud a Sheffield rider on a victory lap but all bow their heads and pretend to fill in their programmes and don't even look when a Redcar rider went past. Heat 15 was a classic, Three riders went round, first Bjerre who they all clapped and cheered, but later ignored Wright and Barker. Bad sportsmanship. Its the body language that's the best bit, all doing the exact same thing.

Ps cant get to away meetings been self employed etc. Tried Newcastle once in 08ish but never again time

Cannot speak for who was there last night as I was not.

But maybe another time next season if I get up to Redcar look you up and say hello?

Cannot speak for who was there last night as I was not.

But maybe another time next season if I get up to Redcar look you up and say hello?

Yeah, no probs. I know your one of the posters who posts using common sence and politness. Was just making an observation really. There was two Sheffield supporters who were just behind us and laughed and joined in at our observations as well as other banter at the Sheffield crew on the second bend.

Just to add, the Sheffield supporter in question tried to predict every race result and got it 100% wrong every time :lol: I'm sure he jinxed the Sheffield riders and if you want a reason Redcar won..... blame him.

Ps cant get to away meetings been self employed etc. Tried Newcastle once in 08ish but never again.

What a sad statement and it says more about you than it does about Newcastle.

Away fans applauding their own rider? Disgraceful behaviour

It is when it is that little Sxxt Bjerre

• Like 1

What a sad statement and it says more about you than it does about Newcastle.

Before you change my name into something childish and personal. I've stayed clear of the track bashing etc from both Newcastle and Redcar fans going OTT the last 5 or 6 years. Banter on here used to be fun (as has been mentioned recently), with people like Mauger magic etc back in 06 to 09 ish. Then the likes of Bellers and Tsunami etc took it to the extreme and I gave it up as a bad job.

Back to my original post. I went to Newcastle for the first time in 08 I think. The result was a draw I'm sure. The track and the racing was rubbish and I certainly wouldn't return even if the Bears wear nailed on to give Newcastle a tonking.

My right to have that decision and give my opinion and is my last comment on the subject before the s*** starts flinging. I'll leave that for yourself and the play group.

It is when it is that little Sxxt Bjerre

your grudge about him is now in the past.has been excellent for the tigers this season and is obviously enjoying life at owlerton.