British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
martin_t

Mildenhall V Cradley?

Cradley will be without Tom Perry(injured),Danny Ayres(riding for Redcar),Richard Hall and Luke Harris(grass tracking),usual 3.00 replacement for the injured Ryan Burton.

So just Lawlor and Dwyer then.

Just as well the play off's are out of Cradley's reach.

Should be a cracker.

And with 10 other teams (championship and NL) racing that day, usual Cradley guests become a problem

Edited by kiwi
  • Like 1

Well I was looking forward to this and the fish and chips but what's the point of travelling to watch 2 riders, we were always going to struggle anyway. I think I've done about a dozen meetings this year. On the verge of giving up

Looking at the weather forecast, if its correct the meeting will be lucky to go ahead.

Looking at the weather forecast, if its correct the meeting will be lucky to go ahead.

For once in my life I hope a meeting is called off due to weather. If the meeting runs Cradley could ride with only one of their declared riders taking part after Dwyer called of at Belle Vue on Friday night due to illness. If it runs Lawlor may be the only Cradley rider taking part. I have not got a clue who could ride for us with relation to guests/

RR.

If Joe Lawlor was unavailable, would this be the first ever meeting to be held without any of the Teams signed riders actually taking part ?.

MILDENHALL: Ben Morley, Luke Ruddick, Jon Armstrong, Jordan Jenkins, Dan Halsey, TBC, Drew Kemp

CRADLEY: Rob Shuttleworth, Richard Hall R/R, Joe Lawlor, William O'Keefe, Connor Coles, Conor Dwyer, Lewis Whitmore.

There's 2 of them in a team of 7, integrity restored

I don't think

The Management must be tearing their hair out over this one!

At one stage it looked like we would not have a single Cradley rider in the team!

Looks like Danny Ayres could be back in but Lawlor and Dwyer are doubtful.

Doubtless it will all have changed again by the time you read this.

5 guests , one r/r and Danny Ayres

Cradley fans should have stayed way in protest.

What a mess we have got in to.

Fixed nights are a must next year in order to stop all of these clashes

• Like 1

Fixed nights wont stop it though will it ? if you are saying PL one night/day, CL another night/day, NL another night/day theres no way agreement will be reached with landlords on three different days, the best way would be one league plus NL, but the senior Leagues are not interested in what the NL needs.

The 2 point CL rule has helped the CL, and help the riders get more experience but made rider availability for the NL very difficult..

• Like 1

Well I've been going to Speedway for over 50 years now and I can't recall an official match where a team has ridden with only one of their own riders.

Thanks to all the guests who turned out for us this afternoon. I hope the experience helps some of the youngsters in their development.

I did, I went to Peterborough instead and watched more ex Cradley riders. Sorry to say this but if we don't run next year how can we say we have lost our team when the shambles of today keeps happening. This applies to all teams not just us. Fans are losing the identity of there team so if they disappear have we really lost OUR team

I shall be going on my bike tomorrow you never know I might get a ride

• Like 1