British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RobMcCaffery

Sandpit Squabble Zone

I think that Kks, and his many aliases should all come on here so they could talk to each other to their heart's content without cluttering up other threads with their inanities.

Thank you.

• Like 3

More chance of the BSPA turning into a transparent organisation that puts the sport and it's future ahead of themselves and the next few months.

But it would be nice if all threads weren't ruined by these morons. Thankfully in the 2nd Division most threads are free of this crap, except for one sad creep that hasn't got a life.

When Ipswich were in the 1st Division Belle Vue threads were usually moron free, but I notice they've even got one paininthearse these days. He's probably a normal person, but he obviously can't accept that others might have a different opinion to his.

• Like 1

Wouldn't be any need for this if the site was properly moderated.

yes it should be moderated like speedway friends is on facebook , then it would be closed down by the end of September , that's a great site spelling mistake =,post removed , bad grammar = post removed + 24 hour ban , posting anything that Fiala doesn't agree with =post removed +ban for a week . I'm actually bored with BSF , too many wanting this or that moderated , mostly people who are self righteous and don't like being corrected or listening to an opinion different to their own , so over moderation leading to the site closing would suit me down to the ground ..

yes it should be moderated like speedway friends is on facebook , then it would be closed down by the end of September , that's a great site spelling mistake =,post removed , bad grammar = post removed + 24 hour ban , posting anything that Fiala doesn't agree with =post removed +ban for a week . I'm actually bored with BSF , too many wanting this or that moderated , mostly people who are self righteous and don't like being corrected or listening to an opinion different to their own , so over moderation leading to the site closing would suit me down to the ground ..

Overreaction

I think we need to bait the thread to entice them. So here goes......

Which track is more dangerous in your opinion.

• Like 2

I think we need to bait the thread to entice them. So here goes......

Which track is more dangerous in your opinion.

Kings Lynn

Edited by phillipsr

yes it should be moderated like speedway friends is on facebook , then it would be closed down by the end of September , that's a great site spelling mistake =,post removed , bad grammar = post removed + 24 hour ban , posting anything that Fiala doesn't agree with =post removed +ban for a week

I got banned from "friends of speedway" for life about 4 or 5 years ago because some ar*e licker to Fiala ( a Glasgow fan whose name I have forgot) complained when he had asked the question " Do you think Tomasz Gollob should return to British Speedway? And I had the audacity to reply with "Why"

Get yourself on belle vue aces fans page. Anything goes on there

• Like 1

Let's be honest if you took the morons out of this forum there wouldn't be many of us left.

Junior