British Speedway Forum
Sidney the robin

How Many Of Us Are Losing Interest.?

At least the NL got rid of the joker; for that is what it is.

Too many old hands in the NL, a rider/coach is acceptable, not three or four.

I was talking to one of my customers this morning and he is a life long fan, he was saying that he had only been to one meeting this year saying how easy it was to get out of the habit of going, he said there is no loyalty anymore with teams ,when I asked about doubling up , he said it's nonsense and it should only be for young Brits as it was intended , I've been asking various ex riders and fans about doubling up and it's hard to find anybody in favour of it , I think the 26% who voted to keep it were all riders

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 3

Nice or not, it seems a valid analogy?

I am prepared to concede that wkha1.

I just didn't like the way that the Post was targeted at one Forum Member.

In all my arguments against Islam, I don't and won't target any Forum Member deliberately.

This was pointed directly at me and I challenge you to say otherwise.

I am prepared to concede that wkha1.

I just didn't like the way that the Post was targeted at one Forum Member.

In all my arguments against Islam, I don't and won't target any Forum Member deliberately.

This was pointed directly at me and I challenge you to say otherwise.

It was directly at you, obviously.

Not sure you could target any posters on here with anti Muslim comments, as I'm not sure there are any openly Muslim posters?

Not sure you could target any posters on here with anti Muslim comments, as I'm not sure there are any openly Muslim posters?

I wouldn't if there were. I would still state my view on the Religion but I would never attack anyone on a personal basis for their beliefs.

Anyway - I don't retract a word of what I Posted in reply.

Neither do i.No namens were mentioned,but if you feel it is aimed at you,then the truth hurts

Neither do i.No namens ????????????? were mentioned,but if you feel it is aimed at you,then the truth hurts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Read wkha1's Reply.

Now, go and crawl back under the rock you came from please.

Thank you.

Too many old hands in the NL, a rider/coach is acceptable, not three or four.

Not in a standalone league, which is what the NL should be.

The other two leagues leech off the NL.

As I have said before, the best thing the NL could do this winter is to severe ties with the Championship/Premiership and we can get on and enjoy our speedway without being tainted and sucked in to all the stuff that is going on higher up the food chain.

Read wkha1's Reply.

Thank you.

I was wondering what namens are. New species to add to men and women ?

• Like 1

I was wondering what namens are. New species to add to men and women ?

I think he was trying to write Latin Tsunami. :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought it was a woman. Seems to have some issues. I could forward the name of a good psychotherapist

• Like 2

Must admit I'm in the losing interest category . I've watched as many meetings in Poland this year (4) as I have at Monmore Green.

Weak visiting teams, rider replacement, guests, double headers ,having to share Mondays with Cradley, lack of decent racing, no atmosphere , 18 quid to get in, something had to give. Been going to Wolves every week for 30 years, had a shift change at work requiring me to have more time off to watch speedway and just couldn't justify it, never thought that I would say that I would stop going but this year has been the year.

Read wkha1's Reply.

Thank you.

You are the one who thinks taking a moral stand against a speedway rule is so important that you won't even attend meetings where the rule isn't in use and never let an opportunity pass to tell us.Yet don't make the same sort of stand against the church.Srange.So i couldn't get under the rock,because you have taken up residence a long time ago

The vast majority of my meetings this year have been At NL level. I've done a few top flight meetings, but only one at championship level. This is mainly down to geographics. Living in the south east everything is NL apart from rye, and that suits me fine. My last two meetings at Eastbourne and Kent were run in very wet conditions with full commitment from the riders, which is the way it should be.