British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Berwick Ch 7-9-17@7-30pm

The Bandits come to town on Thursday for the 2nd Championship fixture and although they sit firmly at the foot of the table nothing can be taken for granted result wise as Buxton proved at Mildenhall in the National league at the weekend.

We are still without Cam and Justin for the foreseeable future so RR in operation and Lewis Kerr guests for the Witches. Hope he does as well as our previous couple of guests.

Berwick also using RR for NBJ.

Personally I still think that we should have more than enough in the tank to comfortably win this one but as I've said before, you never know.

There may be some wet stuff about depending on which weather forecast you look at but hopefully we be all good to go for our last home league fixture of the season.

Blimey sb you should be in pr, you've just made it sound far more interesting than yet another total one sided thrashing that its gonna be.

Any truth in the massif have lost another 3 members?

Edited by baldyman

TAXI!!
  • Like 1

Blimey sb you should be in pr, you've just made it sound far more interesting than yet another total one sided thrashing that its gonna be.

50-40 to ippo we have improved since we were last at Ipswich

60-32. We may have improved lately, but all the meetings have been at home. On our travels I think we will still struggle, especially up against the like of King and Schlein.

Hopefully the Witches management haven't missed a trick by getting a guest for Cam instead of Justin. Whilst I like Lewis Kerr I think we should have tried to get either Mark Riss or Ryan Douglas as a guest which would mean Rory gets an extra ride.

Hopefully the Witches management haven't missed a trick by getting a guest for Cam instead of Justin. Whilst I like Lewis Kerr I think we should have tried to get either Mark Riss or Ryan Douglas as a guest which would mean Rory gets an extra ride.

Dont think the result will hinge on Rory not getting an extra ride.Happy to be prove wrong though

Expecting a more respectable showing... Even 55-35 I'd be happy with!

That would be your biggest winning margin of the season :wink:

• Like 2

Can't see us scoring 55 Sarah I would be happy with a draw :D:D:D

• Like 1

We'll be solid, but much might depend on Jye at reserve. Ippo not a place he's dominated previously - but hopefully no problems for the New JE!

In pub over the road from the track, been a few spits of rain, but nothing serious.

Last away match of the year, couldn't miss it.....

We'll be solid, but much might depend on Jye at reserve. Ippo not a place he's dominated previously - but hopefully no problems for the New JE!

In pub over the road from the track, been a few spits of rain, but nothing serious.

Last away match of the year, couldn't miss it.....

You'll be in the Golf hotel then , I like that place

Berwick have managed 30 and 37pts on previous trips to Ipswich this season, I`d be disappointed if we cant be those totals.