British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

Open your eyes Kyle and do the right thing.

So you're suggesting Kyle deliberately loses races!!!! AKA CHEATING :rofl:

Edited by RumOldBird
  • Like 1

Good god man it shows how little you know. Kyle is not riding for Poole so how can it make us weaker? But he does strengthen Swindon. Perhaps that's what you meant.

This is nothing against Kyle who can take whatever booking he is offered. Just the cheating from Swindon who clearly were afraid to come to Poole with one of their own riders.

The gift that keeps on giving isn't it Steve.

The guy makes up BS as he goes along.

A question for Poole supporters.

Newmans last GSA was 4.45 per meeting. Okay his last meeting after the last GSA he scored 12 points from 6 rides incl a 6 point tactical which will lift that slightly but not a lot. No more meetings to go into GSA calculation as Leicester meetings finished.

Would you have him back at reserve as a Brit on a 4.5 av (approx.) knowing how well he rides from that berth at home and probably away.

For me he fills the criteria of being one of the Brits that UK teams will probably have to track in 2018 plus in my opinion he a strong reserve.

Forget the history and think what would be best for team selection in 2018 as he is worth more than 4.60 as an average from the reserve berth.

Assuming he can avoid injuries of course.

Tbh only Swindon fans and Gavan are defending this, even neutral fans say it is really dodgy. We'll know by 9.30 if Swindon have benefitted or not.

Come on then Lisa. Please quote the post where i defended what has happened??? You cant

I find it so funny though watching the Shovlar posts and his anger building and building.

Newman clearly a lesser rider than BWD as has been said by many on here. Would you moan if it was Auty or Bates or Mark Riss? No

Yes.

If It was me then I would accept the guest booking and then I would.

Deliberately break the tapes in Heat 2.

Then in my next Heat I would pull up after 3 laps if I was in a scoring position and say that I saw a red light.

Then I wouldn't bother turning the fuel on in the Heat after that.

Then in my final Heat I would deliberately slide off my bike if I was in a scoring position.

This just shows how juvenile and moronic you are.

At least Shovlar tries for credibility

You are a pr1ck

Shovlar said no such thing.

LOL.

He quite clearly stated that BWD was better than Starke

He quite clearly believed that Starke was better than Newman.....so did Matt Ford....so did you

So if BWD is better than Starke and Newman is worse than Starke then Poole are weakened are they not??

Come on get your facts in place before you spout crap...........surely mummy will call you in for tea soon

Good god man it shows how little you know. Kyle is not riding for Poole so how can it make us weaker? But he does strengthen Swindon. Perhaps that's what you meant.

This is nothing against Kyle who can take whatever booking he is offered. Just the cheating from Swindon who clearly were afraid to come to Poole with one of their own riders.

Kyle makes Swindon weaker instead of using BWD. You have admitted that so why you kicking off, its so funny

Please once again tell us how its been ok for Poole to pull off so many strokes over the years??? Come on it makes me laugh everytime

Newmans last GSA was 4.45 per meeting. Okay his last meeting after the last GSA he scored 12 points from 6 rides incl a 6 point tactical which will lift that slightly but not a lot. No more meetings to go into GSA calculation as Leicester meetings finished.

Would you have him back at reserve as a Brit on a 4.5 av (approx.) knowing how well he rides from that berth at home and probably away.

For me he fills the criteria of being one of the Brits that UK teams will probably have to track in 2018 plus in my opinion he a strong reserve.

Forget the history and think what would be best for team selection in 2018 as he is worth more than 4.60 as an average from the reserve berth.

Nope. In fact I would give him away as a full asset for a fiver if he scores points tonight.

Would rather sign a NL wobbler who cant turn a bike rather than a Judas selfish back stabber.

The gift that keeps on giving isn't it Steve.

The guy makes up BS as he goes along.

your doing well being a t0sser.

does it come natural or do you work at it.

either way best you keep your mouth shut pal. you attack on Newman is nothing short of pathetic

Nope. In fact I would give him away as a full asset for a fiver if he scores points tonight.

Would rather sign a NL wobbler who cant turn a bike rather than a Judas selfish back stabber.

Come on you real Poole fans out there!!

Do yourselves a favor and get this total moron to keep quiet, he does your club no favors

It does seem suspicious but I'm not a doctor but I only have one word for SS - Karma!

Swindon cheating scumbags.

• Like 1

Hope Matt pays Newman off to score nothing on the night.

Remember where your priorities lie Kyle. Dont turn your back on us after what we've done for you down the years.

You owe us.

:nono:

Grow up & give it a rest.

I've said it's far from ideal but it's done now, surely if it is a fiddle Poole can do something about it.

Swindon cheating scumbags.

Edited by hyabb17

Of course I would have him back. I didn't understand why he was replaced in the first place. He was coming back from injury and needed time. He didn't get it.

Grow up & give it a rest.

Aimed at Steve0. He knows why.

Basically what I said earlier.

Newman needs to seriously think about tonight.

On one hand.

Kyle can score poorly and would be nailed on for 2018 and would have a great chance of winning silverware with his hometown club. The club that has made him the rider he is today. All of us fans who have stuck by him for years and years.

Or

Kyle can stick two fingers up to all of us and end up riding for crappy little clubs fighting relegation battles for the rest of his life whilst losing respect from the vast majority at Poole Speedway. I wouldn't support him at all if he slaps us in the face tonight.

If Kyle chooses option B then he will ruin his entire career all for the sake of a few hundred quid imo.

Open your eyes Kyle and do the right thing.

So basically you encouraging, even suggesting, a rider should affect the outcome of a match by throwing points away - is'nt that cheating. Never ends at Poole does it.

• Like 2

Yep.

Nonsense. I would expect all riders to give their best.

your doing well being a t0sser.

Are you playing bingo or something?

First of all you stuck a 1 in between a word when insulting yourself. Now a 0 when insulting yourself yet again.

This thread has provided today's guilty pleasure for me, I know I shouldn't but I find myself having to refresh every 15 minutes or so just to see who is getting closer to the ban hammer being introduced. I'd say it's a close run thing at the moment but it's definitely hotting up.

Either way it has certainly whetted my appetite for tonight's meeting, here's hoping the all the hot air being spouted here helps to compensate for the rain that seems likely to fall.

Bring it on!!

• Like 2