British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Oh dear. And you were doing so well.

News from the pits. BWD turned up and didn't know he wasn't riding. Lol!

The point is why so secretive? Why when on bt last week didn't Rosco say that BWD is out so we are using Newman?

Instead Swindon have to pretend that BWD is injured when clearly not.

Anyway onto tonight. Decent crowd building. Not many Swindon fans though. A few on bend two. Thought there would be a load making the trip down but guess not.

Expecting 43-47. But hope we can get some type of lead together to make the second leg interesting.

The point is why so secretive? Why when on bt last week didn't Rosco say that BWD is out so we are using Newman?

Anyway onto tonight. Decent crowd building. Not many Swindon fans though. A few on bend two. Thought there would be a load making the trip down but guess not.

Expecting 43-47. But hope we can get some type of lead together to make the second leg interesting.

Dodgy weather put me off. Saved the fake dentist appointment so I could leave work early for the final!! (Hopefully!)

Just arrived. Place is like a morgue. Nobody here

Thought with all your experience that you would have come up with a better story than that

Dodgy weather put me off. Saved the fake dentist appointment so I could leave work early for the final!! (Hopefully!)

You are as bad as BWD...😛

Kelvin says they've had a lot of water (rain) on the track. So why the hell did they have a hose pipe watering down the 1st and 2nd bends ? They must be bonkers.

Wow look at that crowd, must be at least 50 there

That opening shot is always from much earlier.

Don't quite understand why they do that.

As you can see, back from the advert break and the stand is full..

Edited by BWitcher

Track looks dreadful after only 1 heat or is my anti-Poole hysteria getting the best of me? Loads of bouncing around the bends.