Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Middlo is a bit of a wally when it comes to opening his mouth over the years.

To say what Swindon done smelt wrong when he has actively taken part in the shenanigans that Poole have done over the years, seems at best foolish.

Needs to learn when to keep his mouth closed.

You need to learn the same. bit rich coming from a championship supporter, alledgedly

And you have the attendance figures from every track "in the land" to prove that ?

It's a well known fact Poole are the best supported team, we probably get more in the pits than some tracks get

• Like 2

It's a well known fact Poole are the best supported team, we probably get more in the pits than some tracks get

Show me the 'facts'.

• Like 1

Its a usual trait at Poole, if the team isnt winning or likely to win then they dont turn up

Ummm, it's like that everywhere. I'm sure it's packed out at Lynn tonight.
  • Like 1

Show me the 'facts'.

Come down to Poole, and see for yourself

• Like 1

Come down to Poole, and see for yourself

They had their last meeting of the season on Monday vs Swindon :wink:

Kyle Newman should'nt have guested for Swindon full stop. If Doyle was out injured and Rosco asked C. Holder to guest would he? NO he would'nt

Kyle fist pumped in front of the Swindon fans which was disrespectful to the Poole fans who have stuck by him for years.

Now did Kyle guesting make an impact on the result - NO because BWD would've matched Newman's score.

Kyle should'nt be considered for 2018 and its not all about the guest booking.

It was clear to see that Starke (1 - 1) Would've been 2 - 1 if it wasn't for the EF when leading in Heat 2 & Shanes (2 - 1) both had the beating of Newman.

Newman isn't a true Pirate unlike Darcy, Chris, Davey & Bjarne who are Poole through and through. IMO there are certain things you just don't do and Newman shouldn't of guested but that's just my opinion.

There is so much wrong with that post BB it's unbelievable!

Agree. Everything Newman done was wrong. :D. Everyone has a different opinion.

I have a slight issue with the fist bumping for one reason ex-Southampton players have not celebrated in front of the Saints fans,when they came back and scored a goal against, so that shows they show more respect than Kyle does. But i don't blame Kyle for taking the booking.

I have a slight issue with the fist bumping for one reason ex-Southampton players have not celebrated in front of the Saints fans,when they came back and scored a goal against, so that shows they show more respect than Kyle does. But i don't blame Kyle for taking the booking.

Newman shouldn't have celebrated after all the fans weren't the ones who sacked him.

IMO Kyle didn't show any respect towards the Poole fan base on the night.

Kyle Newman should'nt have guested for Swindon full stop. If Doyle was out injured and Rosco asked C. Holder to guest would he? NO he would'nt

Kyle fist pumped in front of the Swindon fans which was disrespectful to the Poole fans who have stuck by him for years.

Now did Kyle guesting make an impact on the result - NO because BWD would've matched Newman's score.

Kyle should'nt be considered for 2018 and its not all about the guest booking.

It was clear to see that Starke (1 - 1) Would've been 2 - 1 if it wasn't for the EF when leading in Heat 2 & Shanes (2 - 1) both had the beating of Newman.

Newman isn't a true Pirate unlike Darcy, Chris, Davey & Bjarne who are Poole through and through. IMO there are certain things you just don't do and Newman shouldn't of guested but that's just my opinion.

Gater1, hodgie,JCB Bob, your are still talking rubbish IMO .

Of course, Poole are the best supported team in the league. Figures are not needed - you only have to watch the televised matches and judge for yourself by the crowds shots on camera. Nigel and Kelvin frequently make reference to the crowd size at Poole also !

Of course, Poole are the best supported team in the league. Figures are not needed - you only have to watch the televised matches and judge for yourself by the crowds shots on camera. Nigel and Kelvin frequently make reference to the crowd size at Poole also !

Yes they cannot believe how small it is

Well said Kyle Newman......

Disgusting comments by Middlo really. How that man can have a pop at other clubs when for many years Poole have been at the forefront of most issues!

So Newman was booked by Swindon BEFORE the play offs were decided....fantastic planning i would say by the Swindon management.

As Kyle says BWD was there with bikes if Poole did the disgraceful thing and appeal.

So let me get this right. BWD is injured. Newman gets booked as cover. Fine. But BWD turns up to ride if the paperwork is not in order and Newman can't ride.

Hang on a minute. BWD is injured. So why has he turned up to ride? Or was he not injured really and Rosco has been caught out? BWD if injured can't ride so why turn up? Surely if there was an issue Rosco would have been on the phone to Auty or Robson?

Swindon banged to rights.

Edited by Steve Shovlar